Workplace Birthday gift ideas for fashionista colleague

Sep 28, 2009
Any ideas? She's pretty simple with makeup....actually she doesn't really wear much makeup with the exception of powder and clear lipgloss.

She is pretty fashion forward when it comes to clothing but it's not loud like Lady Gaga but it's definitely not stuffy corporate suits.

I guess I'm just trying to find unique ideas vs. gift cards to Nordies or H&M.

Any ideas would be great! TIA

is she big on braces/rings/earrings?? may be you can get her something like that from Nordie/macys...and if she doesn't like it...she can always bring it back for exchange.

How much are you looking to spend?

Sephora has their perfume sampler kits on sale. The $50 one with little bottles is going for $35 right now, and the $100 with tester tubes is now $50.

How about a nail polish gift pack/sampler?

I like the philosophy birthday sets, at sephora they are $30 and $35, and ulta has the $18 and $30 version.

She sounds like she has a pretty simple, low key style so maybe you can pick something safe like a cute top. Shirts are always good to have and pretty easy to pick out if you already know what she usually wears. Then maybe you can pair that with a little homeade goodie bag with some candy and chocolates(i always do that for my friends when i'm stuck, you can never go wrong with sweets!:tup: )

UPDATE: I ended up getting her an obnoxiously big "happy birthday" balloon and a Nordies giftcard (today's her birthday)......come to find out....she's Jehovah's Witness!!!! :amazed: She told me "I'm sorry but remember I don't celebrate birthdays because of my religion". She was soooo polite about it that I felt embarrassed!! Anyway I think we both took in stride. Thanks for all your suggestions! :tup: