Birthday gift for my fiance -- MK8241 or MK8040?

Jan 28, 2012
Hi MK forum!

Have never posted on here --- usually lurking around Chanel or LV, but I am in need of an outside opinion. :biggrin:

For my fiance's birthday this month I decided that it was his turn to finally get something nice --- so I order him a LV Multiple Wallet with his initials hot stamped on the inside and I also want to get him a watch! I am torn between these two. Thoughts?!

The top is the MK8241 and the bottom is the MK8040! Thanks in advanced!

Attachments

• mkwatch2.jpeg
    mkwatch2.jpeg
    28.4 KB · Views: 720
  • mkwatch1.jpeg
    mkwatch1.jpeg
    35.8 KB · Views: 731
Hi MK forum!

Have never posted on here --- usually lurking around Chanel or LV, but I am in need of an outside opinion. :biggrin:

For my fiance's birthday this month I decided that it was his turn to finally get something nice --- so I order him a LV Multiple Wallet with his initials hot stamped on the inside and I also want to get him a watch! I am torn between these two. Thoughts?!

In my opinion, I like the top one better. MK8241

Hi MK forum!

Top one MK 8241, but from personal experience the silicone watch bands attract dust. I clean the dust off mine with a small lint roller.

First off, that's very sweet of you., ^_^ I'm casting my vote for the top one too. It's very masculine .,;)

Anyway, I think your fiance would love either since it came from you.,. it's always the thought that counts (sorry for the cliche hehe) ;)