Birthday gift for DH... help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Everyone,

I'm on a mission to find my DH the perfect bag for work, traveling, etc... I was looking into getting him the Sac a Depeche.. what do you guys think? Has anyone seen the bag in the UK recently and what its price?

Thanks in advance :smile:

2. It's a great bag for work as it's a briefcase. For travelling and work, you may want to consider getting a messenger bag like the Steve so that he can slung it on his shoulders. Sac a Depeches can only be hand-held.

3. ^^I agree! Another hand held option would be Valparaiso MM

4. good news bag:smile: i love the versatility of it

5. Why not consider a 40 cm Birkin? :smile:

6. I use a black 40cm daily as my main bag for work. Can get a bit heavy if I don't watch out what I put in it.

And I get some occasional jealous but nice comments and even more jealous looks.... :smile:

7. I think a 40 birkin will be too heavy he would prefer something lighter weight and a bit more flat like a briefcase or a messenger bag... thanks all for your feedback.. but has anyone seen the price of the Sac a depeche recently?

thanks again

8. any pics? please?