Birthday decision time again soon!

pritti_hippie

Llama Llama Duck!
Aug 1, 2006
East Yorkshire
www.myspace.com
Well, again a year has nearly passed and I am trying to decide which new LV to add to my collection. I'm thinking of the Popincourt but I'm not sure that it will be roomy engough. I want to downsize a bit coz I am currently using my Speedy 30 but then I thought that I would then have to get a new, smaller, purse and I kinda like the new little zippy purse. What do you guys think? x

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

MatAllston

O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
I have a Speedy 25 and a PH and the PH is a great bag. You can use is as a shoulder bag, or shortened the straps and use is as a hand held bag.

LisaG719

Living life...
O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
Oregon
I can't imagine downsizing from a Speedy 30 into the handheld Popincourt. The PH is a great looking bag. I say for that or the ever popular BH.

pritti_hippie

Llama Llama Duck!
Aug 1, 2006
East Yorkshire
www.myspace.com
I have this magnificent ability of being able to use a tiny bag and have everything I need or use a huge bag and have way too much lol. My Speedy, although totally loved, is just a bit big sometimes and it takes way to long for me to find things in it lol!

MrsKewlKiwi

Feb 10, 2008
Well, the popincourt is truly an adorable bag. If it fits your lifestyle then certainly go for it. But be sure to try it on first. :smile: