Birthday Countdowns

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone else look forward to their own Birthday?
    Does anyone else countdown to their Birthday?

If you do, join me!

1 Month & 20 Days 'til My 24th Birthday

I know it's a little early for a countdown, but time flies when you are having fun!

2. I actually love my birthday. Tomorrow makes it exactly 9 months till my birthday....I don't know why I look forward to it so much, nothing exciting ever happens!

3. Awwww. Mine was yesterday so I have like 364 days to go!!!

4. Happy late birthday, Sara!

5. I will be turning 44 on April 9, so no, I'm not excited. It just means I'm that much closer to 50.
    :cursing:

6. I am on the wrong side of 45 next week, so I am not celebrating or counting down...it's too depressing.

7. Mine is in 3 weeks, it's like a cloud over my head.

8. my bday is the same day! awesome!

9. No, in fact I have by passed the day for years. I spent my 21st birthday at my grandmothers funeral and since then I dont celebrate the day.

10. Oh, that's so sad..:crybaby::crybaby:

I'm sorry.

11. I also will not be counting, especially this year.

2009 = 50

:crybaby::crybaby:

12. LOL, I've never thought my birthday was a big deal. It's on Christmas Eve, so I understand at this point that it's really not my day. Everyone that has a birthday without some larger significance should be very happy!

13. Way to go, Aries!!! :tup:

14. My husband's birthday is Jan. 1, so although it's not MY birthday, it's his and I see how every year it gets overlooked because it's a holiday. Luckily, he doesn't mind.

15. I get totally excited. I have a huge countdown in the beginning of December with all my friends so they won't forget to come celebrate with me during all the holiday bustle. It's almost a month long (birthday falls on the 29).