Birthday coming up! Chanel WOC or LV Speedy B 30

Jan 16, 2009
hey everyone - i know it's not apples to apples, but i'm trying to decide between the chanel woc in quilted leather versus the louis vuitton speedy b 30. and if chanel, lambskin or caviar.

in chanel, i currently own: gst, jumbo flap, flap wallet; all in caviar black with gold hardware. hence the dilemma. but i feel that if i get the woc, i'll be using it quite a bit, so i would be concerned with durability. hence why the thought on lv speedy, as it is super durable.

in LV, i currently own: trevi, artsy, neverfull, a crossbody, 5 wallets and a cles.

any thoughts? thanks so much!

hey everyone - i know it's not apples to apples, but i'm trying to decide between the chanel woc in quilted leather versus the louis vuitton speedy b 30. and if chanel, lambskin or caviar.

in chanel, i currently own: gst, jumbo flap, flap wallet; all in caviar black with gold hardware. hence the dilemma. but i feel that if i get the woc, i'll be using it quite a bit, so i would be concerned with durability. hence why the thought on lv speedy, as it is super durable.

in LV, i currently own: trevi, artsy, neverfull, a crossbody, 5 wallets and a cles.

I'm a LV lover... but WOC hands down!!!

Tough choice as I want to purchase a Chanel woc myself! But I own a damier ebene b in 25 and I love her! It's durable, spacious, and convertible! Good luck!,

Speedy.....

i feel like the woc is so expensive for such a small bag. I mean its just a wallet with a chain on it. I prob get more use out of the speedy. I love speedies hehe

I have four wocs, I think they are great. I use the the woc the most of my Chanel bags. However on a daily basis I tend to use my LV more since easy to get in and light and carry a bunch. I agree that the price increases on Chanel might make me get that over speedy if you felt you'd get both eventually.

WOW....two vastly different bags! The WOC is so petite and compact while the Speedy is functional, durable and HOLDS EVERYTHING!! :P

I am a Chanel lover at heart so I am kind of biased in that aspect and would normally say WOC but it depends on your needs basically. I tend to carry everything but the 'kitchen sink' with me so a WOC is really not on my radar but again, it just really depends on what your needs are because that is a lot to spend on such a small bag. When I spend that kind of money, I better be able to carry the bag and all of my 'stuff'!! I just got the BOY pre-loved back in August and I just love it...it was worth every single "penny"!! ;)