Birthday coming up! Chanel WOC or LV Speedy B 30

Jan 16, 2009
hey everyone - i know it's not apples to apples, but i'm trying to decide between the chanel woc in quilted leather versus the louis vuitton speedy b 30. and if chanel, lambskin or caviar.

in chanel, i currently own: gst, jumbo flap, flap wallet; all in caviar black with gold hardware. hence the dilemma. but i feel that if i get the woc, i'll be using it quite a bit, so i would be concerned with durability. hence why the thought on lv speedy, as it is super durable.

in LV, i currently own: trevi, artsy, neverfull, a crossbody, 5 wallets and a cles.

any thoughts? thanks so much!

katiel00

May 29, 2014
California
hey everyone - i know it's not apples to apples, but i'm trying to decide between the chanel woc in quilted leather versus the louis vuitton speedy b 30. and if chanel, lambskin or caviar.

in chanel, i currently own: gst, jumbo flap, flap wallet; all in caviar black with gold hardware. hence the dilemma. but i feel that if i get the woc, i'll be using it quite a bit, so i would be concerned with durability. hence why the thought on lv speedy, as it is super durable.

in LV, i currently own: trevi, artsy, neverfull, a crossbody, 5 wallets and a cles.

I'm a LV lover... but WOC hands down!!!

m0chiprincess

Jul 20, 2011

Tough choice as I want to purchase a Chanel woc myself! But I own a damier ebene b in 25 and I love her! It's durable, spacious, and convertible! Good luck!,

Ayoomi

May 30, 2012
Speedy.....

i feel like the woc is so expensive for such a small bag. I mean its just a wallet with a chain on it. I prob get more use out of the speedy. I love speedies hehe

kimariew

O.G.
Nov 10, 2009
Wisconsin
I have four wocs, I think they are great. I use the the woc the most of my Chanel bags. However on a daily basis I tend to use my LV more since easy to get in and light and carry a bunch. I agree that the price increases on Chanel might make me get that over speedy if you felt you'd get both eventually.

Dany_37

Humble, Grateful, Blessed!
Jul 27, 2012
WOW....two vastly different bags! The WOC is so petite and compact while the Speedy is functional, durable and HOLDS EVERYTHING!! :P

I am a Chanel lover at heart so I am kind of biased in that aspect and would normally say WOC but it depends on your needs basically. I tend to carry everything but the 'kitchen sink' with me so a WOC is really not on my radar but again, it just really depends on what your needs are because that is a lot to spend on such a small bag. When I spend that kind of money, I better be able to carry the bag and all of my 'stuff'!! I just got the BOY pre-loved back in August and I just love it...it was worth every single "penny"!! ;)

oh so chic

Oct 1, 2014
US
I vote WOC as well! It is so timeless and very functional :smile:
I like caviar because its more durable (lambskin is more fragile) but if you already have caviar, go with lambskin!