Birthday Chloes!

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
My DH got me a lovely pair of Chloe wooden wedges for my birthday today! :upsidedown:

The new Blanc pair joins the Mousse paddy (that I bought myself as an early b-day present a weekish ago) and a well-worn pair of Chocolat wedgies that I snagged early this summer.

Given it was my birthday I had to play with my other "toys" too! The shoe collection was starting to feel left out with all this Paddy madness of late. Gosh, I feel spoiled!! So I had to share!! :shame:

Attachments

• chloe.176.sm.JPG
    chloe.176.sm.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 92
  • chloes.186.sm.JPG
    chloes.186.sm.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 81
  • collection.198.sm.JPG
    collection.198.sm.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 94
  • collection.188.sm.JPG
    collection.188.sm.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 87
  • hmwe46.249.sm.JPG
    hmwe46.249.sm.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 105
Happy Birthday!! Those shoes are really cool looking! I can't tell, who makes the espidrilles you have? I see you have three pair and they look comfy.

Have a great birthday!!

Thanks so much :smile:

They are all three Louboutins. They are sooo comfy! I live in those shoes. I am 5'5" so they make me feel way tall!

I was a purse fiend long before I discovered the joy of HANDBAGS!

luvshopping90 said:
Happy Birthday!! Those shoes are really cool looking! I can't tell, who makes the espidrilles you have? I see you have three pair and they look comfy.

Have a great birthday!!

Great shoe collection! Your Chloes are special and I adore your powder and tan Choo slingbacks and the red & navy CL espedrilles! Is that you in the middle of the masses! Happy Birthday and thanks for sharing. :smile:

Thanks all!!

My favs are the black and white Narciso's in the back left corner. Again-- must have that blanc paddy, it would go perfectly with the rest of my collection- hee hee

Thanks much!

Yup, that's me in the midst of my collection. :nuts: A girl has to have a hobby, right??

My DH is such a love, he got me the tan Choo's up front (hence them being up front!!), the powder Choo's, and the crystal snake Caovilla's.

Goldensx5 said:
Great shoe collection! Your Chloes are special and I adore your powder and tan Choo slingbacks and the red & navy CL espedrilles! Is that you in the middle of the masses! Happy Birthday and thanks for sharing. :smile:

I got the Mousse Paddy from Joan Shepp on their 30% off sale.
Another PFer tipped me to it after the Bluefly fake-chocolat-paddy-tragedy.

I love this one! I thought the stainless hardware might clash with my usual gold jewlery but it seems fine. It goes with everything!

chicbags said:
Where did you buy your Mousse Paddy a weekish or so back?
It is a beauty!