Birthday Celebration Begins!! Another Marine Money Wallet!!

Bags4Bubbles

Bubbles luvs Bbags
O.G.
Dec 23, 2006
Alright!! I cannot contain the excitement any longer... I posted this in the Aloha Rag thread, but I don't think ppl are checking it, because of the title (and we got it resolved... ;) )

Here it is:

:yahoo: :yahoo:

YEA!!!! I will definately be ordering from Aloha Rag again!! Quick communication, excellent customer service, and fast shipping! My item arrived today... and I am THRILLED!!

I didn't want to start a new thread, since there's already been one on this - so I just came back here... But a big shout out to Celia Hish, :woohoo: for inspiring me to purchase this beauty!!! It was worth EVERY cent!!!

My Marine Money wallet arrived today via FedEx.... I panicked at first, because the invoice that was in the box said "Ink", which I guess wouldn't be totally bad, since Ink & Marine are so close... but I just sold my Ink bag to another loving home, so Marine was what I was going for!!

I will tell you, this Marine Money wallet has the most DELISH leather ever!! I can't stop rubbing it!! It's the perfect size to use as a wallet or a clutch... and while I always said I would never use any other wallet then a MJ ZC... I think its been dethroned!!! :graucho:

Here she is!!!! IN all of her BEAUTIFUL glory!!! The first of *many* birthday presents to myself, I'm sure... :roflmfao: Hey, if Sephora will let me start celebrating 2 weeks beforehand... I might as well, right???

:drinkup: (Comparison pics with Aqua First, because I wasn't sure if the Money would fit in there very well... but it is perfect with room to spare!!) I'm hoping NM in Troy has a Aqua coin purse, so that my lil Marine wallet can have a sibling!! :biggrin:

Attachments

• Money1.jpg
    Money1.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 161
  • MoneyInside.jpg
    MoneyInside.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 130
  • Money&Aqua.jpg
    Money&Aqua.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 246
  • Money&Marine.jpg
    Money&Marine.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 186
I love Marine as accessories! I saw a gorgeous Compagnon at Bal NY in marine and now both you and Celia_Hish are making me want to go and get it!

Lovely birthday present!

happy bday :dothewave:

and what a cutie :yes:
attachment.php

I love Marine as accessories! I saw a gorgeous Compagnon at Bal NY in marine and now both you and Celia_Hish are making me want to go and get it!

Lovely birthday present!

LOL... thanks everyone. That's what I was hoping... that Celia & I could double team everyone to give these gorgeous Marine accessories homes!! :P

Oh... and the big day isn't for 2 weeks, so who knows what else I will give myself!! :beach:

Here's hoping for an Aqua Coin purse sometime in the future.... :graucho:

Perfect choice for an adorable little accessory...and I love that you're starting nice and early! I do that too..my father has a term for it, he calls it "juicing"...

The marine money wallet is a great accessory! I am happy that you are so thrilled with the purchase. I am definitely going to start focusing my buying efforts on accessories, since I don't really "need" any more bags.

Perfect choice for an adorable little accessory...and I love that you're starting nice and early! I do that too..my father has a term for it, he calls it "juicing"...

Heck yeah!! I only get to do it once a year... so its the two weeks before and the week after!! :P Kind of like the 6 months prior to the wedding and 3 months after!!

Tomorrow is my day at NM and I'm ordering some stuff from Sephora... so the celebration continues!! (We need a little smilie blowing a party blower or something...):rochard: