Birthday came early this year!! Reveal from Balenciaga Milan!!

akimoto

Innocent Bystander
O.G.
Mar 4, 2011
Hi ladies, thanks to your advice from my previous thread. I finally decided on my first bbag. Here are the pictures. Are you ready? :happydance:

Attachments

• bbag pb.JPG
    bbag pb.JPG
    180.7 KB · Views: 199
It's anthracite city in SGH. All RGGH sold out and new arrivals not here yet. So I went for SGH instead. What do you reckon?

Attachments

• bbag.JPG
    bbag.JPG
    173.3 KB · Views: 473
I love her but once in awhile when I think about the RGGH.... :shucks:

Is there anyone like me, ever settled for a different colour than the one you first wanted?

Hi, I did but thats why when I had the chance to get her then I didn't hesitate anymore and got her finally since I just couldn't get her out of my mind.
Why, are you regretting getting the GSH over the RGGH?

I'm not regretting since the store's sold out on all RGGH. But still anthracite in GSH was my 2nd choice. This might be my 1st bbag but definitely not my last :smile:)))

Thanks tryagain

Congrats!! We are bag twins!! : ) I too wanted the rggh but only sgh was available when i was ready to buy. I still long for the rggh, but I wouldn't trade the sgh for it. I think it's more versatile with my wardrobe. I wear a lot of bright tops or black and silver accessories, so it was a good choice for me!

Congrats!! We are bag twins!! : ) I too wanted the rggh but only sgh was available when i was ready to buy. I still long for the rggh, but I wouldn't trade the sgh for it. I think it's more versatile with my wardrobe. I wear a lot of bright tops or black and silver accessories, so it was a good choice for me!

Me three!!! This was my first Bbag too. I love it and don't regret it at all.