Birthday Cakes

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. yummy and stylish! :biggrin:

cake1.jpg cake2.jpg cake3.jpg cake4.jpg
  2. mmm that looks yummy

3. Wow, that's my kind of birthday cake! :biggrin:

4. My birthday was Thursday and I didn't have a cake, but my mom did give me a cute birthday card shaped like a little purse, complete with a ribbon for the strap.

5. hah I have some of those pics saved on my computer, I told my mom I better get one of those for my bday...hopefully a saddle cake~!

6. Are those authentic?

:nuts: ;) :biggrin:

7. Too cute to eat!!!

8. cute .....

9. Heheh, I would love to have that birthday cake!

10. where can u get these kind of cakes from?? :p I want one for my bday now! :lol:

11. I can imagine my hubby getting me one as a joke..."oh, I got you that new purse you wanted for your birthday; but, careful it might spoil..." :biggrin:

12. I have a ton of websites for these cakes on my computer, I am actually at my boyfriends parents house at the moment but when I get home I can post them. I have names of cake designers in LA, NY and SF. (But you live in Vegas so I am not sure there. I do not know if they could be shipped). I know one off memory - ElegantCheesecakes.com, they have a LV and a Gucci and more, they also ship and based in SF.

http://www.elegantcheesecakes.com/products/gucci-product.html

and

http://www.elegantcheesecakes.com/custom-cakes/vuitton-product.html

I have actually seen better ones than these but dont know the site right now, but this cake place is supose to be good.

13. ^^OMG- those cakes are amazing. I am bookmarking that site for future Birthday cakes I may want to order.

When you can, please post more great cake sites. Thanks for the heads up.

14. It might be tomorrow or late tonight but I will.