birthday cake delivery in Vancouver, BC

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't know if this would be the place to ask... But does anyone know of any good bakeries that will delivery birthday cakes within Vancouver, BC? It's my dad's birthday on Friday, and I would like to surprise him with a cake. I live in Toronto, so I have no idea where to start looking. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! TIA

2. I've been online for over 1 hour looking at various websites. I wanted to be able to see pics, or if anyone knows of any good bakeries in vancouver that do deliver, I would be extremely greatful!!

kathyinjapan, thank you for ur help. I've already checked all 3 websites and pipedreams is no longer in business even though they have amazing recommendations.

3. I hope you can find a good one. That's such a lovely idea for a birthday gift, I'm sure your dad will love it :smile: