Birthday Balenciaga Bag reveal...

Clowi

Apr 16, 2016
Went shopping for my 25th birthday and this just happened... ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462002074.266302.jpg

I'm sooooo happy, I cannot even express, so excited to show you guys!!! This is something I've been wanting for such a long time, and something tells me it won't be my last time visiting a Balenciaga store...

I will post pictures later today when I take it to lunch [emoji16]

This is my new baby, Balenciaga Mini Metal Plate City ahhh I LOVE IT, the leather is simply perfection, the silver and gold hardware looks divine... These are some pics from when I took it for dins: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462028818.851371.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1462028861.192873.jpg

So happy!

This is my new baby, Balenciaga Mini Metal Plate City ahhh I LOVE IT, the leather is simply perfection, the silver and gold hardware looks divine... These are some pics from when I took it for dins: View attachment 3343033View attachment 3343034

So happy!

Ahhhh!!!!!:heart::heart::heart:I'm deciding on this exact mini or regular size City of the metal plate style. Is there any chance you'd be willing to post a mod shot w/ your height? I adore this bag & want the mini but I'm hesitant on the size vs regular. SUPER BIG CONGRATS !!!:cloud9::cloud9::loveeyes::loveeyes: