Birthday Balenciaga Bag reveal...

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Went shopping for my 25th birthday and this just happened... ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462002074.266302.jpg

I'm sooooo happy, I cannot even express, so excited to show you guys!!! This is something I've been wanting for such a long time, and something tells me it won't be my last time visiting a Balenciaga store...

I will post pictures later today when I take it to lunch [emoji16]

2. Excited to see what's inside!

3. Well congrats and happy birthday!!!

4. woot woot woot :tender:

5. This is my new baby, Balenciaga Mini Metal Plate City ahhh I LOVE IT, the leather is simply perfection, the silver and gold hardware looks divine... These are some pics from when I took it for dins: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462028818.851371.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462028861.192873.jpg

So happy!

6. Congrats it's so cute :smile:

7. Very pretty bag....congrats and Happy Birthday. :heart::heart::heart:

8. Beautiful! Enjoy and happy birthday [emoji322][emoji324][emoji164]

9. Congrats on a a great birthday bag! Enjoy!

10. Ahhhh!!!!!:heart::heart::heart:I'm deciding on this exact mini or regular size City of the metal plate style. Is there any chance you'd be willing to post a mod shot w/ your height? I adore this bag & want the mini but I'm hesitant on the size vs regular. SUPER BIG CONGRATS !!!:cloud9::cloud9::loveeyes::loveeyes:

11. Muy chulo!!:smile:
    Es agradable encontrarse a alguien del país por aquí, bienvenida y felicidades!! :tup:

12. Beautiful! Happy birthday and congrats!

13. Yeah!!! LOVE it (of course!) :hugs:

14. Dying for a mini! Congrats

15. Congratulations and happy birthday! It's a cute bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice