Birthday Bag

Either the black Chanel or the B-bag. And I don't know how to say this without sounding obnoxious, but if I was offered a $2000+ bag, I wouldn't choose a $400 one, assuming I liked them both, know what I mean?

I totally agree!! You can buy the $400 bag yourself. If I'm given a $2000 gift budget, I'll take a Chanel or Balenciaga!

Either the black Chanel or the B-bag. And I don't know how to say this without sounding obnoxious, but if I was offered a $2000+ bag, I wouldn't choose a $400 one, assuming I liked them both, know what I mean?

that's a good point about the prices... i kind of don't care though, but i think i am going to end up going with the black balenciaga since it kind of meets in the middle of being classic and trendy. and sometimes i wear the chanel mother of pearl sunglasses from like 2 years ago which have a pretty in your face logo on it and i think i would feel uncomfortable wearing 2 logos at once, even if it was the same. i'll update you guys on my birthday in a little less than 2 months, thank you for all the help! i appreciate it very much.

The black Chanel Classic flap or the Bottega Veneta nappa hobo are my favorites.

Both are classic black bags that are timeless and will be with you through the years.

You can't go wrong either way!

Another vote for the Bbag...although you have decided already!! I love the regular hardware...only because I think it is a bit more timeless. All of the bags are beautiful though!!!