Birthday Bag

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone...

For my birthday in 2 months my dad is getting me a new bag, I am however having trouble deciding on which one to get. My link below is a compilation of the bags I am currently thinking about, I would really appreciate it if you told me which one you liked best.

http://tinyurl.com/3brecs

2. i like the black chanel, but i really like the balenciaga underneath it!

3. Wow what a nice Dad. I vote for the BBag.

4. i'd be hard up between the Black BBag, the Black Chanel flap or the BV... i'm leaning towards the BV just because... i dont know why but in the next 5 minz my mind could change between the 3. those are 3 bags on my i wish list :yes:

5. Well... at first glance the only bag that really stands out is the white chanel with gold chain. Its lovely.

6. Sorry double post

7. definitely the bbag

8. thanks guys... yeah i would say he's a nice dad... i think he's trying to buy lost time

9. I would normally vote for the Balenciaga, but since its going to be summer when you get it, I would honestly go for the white City Tote - especially if its the glazed white leather, they are really nice.

10. i think it depends on how are u planning to use the bag?

if u're carrying a lot of things and want to carry it to school or work, i vote for the black city tote
    if it's not, a black chanel flap is a classic that u can use forever til u grow old
    [​IMG]

Picture 1.jpg
  11. Go for the B bag!

12. Black Chanel

13. black chanel!

14. I love the bottega veneta!

15. The black Chanel all the way!