Birthday at LV Reveal

Apr 1, 2014
My SA invited me to celebrate my birthday at LV. She had a Whole Foods cake and some Godiva chocolates waiting for me. She certainly knows the way to my fat heart! I couldn't believe the wonderful gesture. My SA didn't want a slice and I didn't want to eat without her. So, she packed the whole thing up for me. And, of course I picked up a little something else to remember this visit by.

I ended up picking the Curieuse in Bronze. I had asked for opinions in another thread but no one responded :sad: I was torn between this wallet and the Clemence. I'm happy with my choice. The Clemence was very cute and a great size for my smaller purses like the Favorite MM but it felt a little unfinished. The empreinte leather on the Curieuse is even softer and more supple than the empreinte leather on my Artsy. The metallic shimmer is so beautiful yet very subtle. I am in love.

Thanks for letting me share! I hope this post helps someone who is undecided on wallets. It took me awhile to figure out which one I wanted but I am so happy with my decision.

My SA invited me to celebrate my birthday at LV. She had a Whole Foods cake and some Godiva chocolates waiting for me. She certainly knows the way to my fat heart! I couldn't believe the wonderful gesture. My SA didn't want a slice and I didn't want to eat without her. So, she packed the whole thing up for me. And, of course I picked up a little something else to remember this visit by.

I ended up picking the Curieuse in Bronze. I had asked for opinions in another thread but no one responded :sad: I was torn between this wallet and the Clemence. I'm happy with my choice. The Clemence was very cute and a great size for my smaller purses like the Favorite MM but it felt a little unfinished. The empreinte leather on the Curieuse is even softer and more supple than the empreinte leather on my Artsy. The metallic shimmer is so beautiful yet very subtle. I am in love.

Thanks for letting me share! I hope this post helps someone who is undecided on wallets. It took me awhile to figure out which one I wanted but I am so happy with my decision.

What a great day and a great SA you have! Love your wallet. Goes so well with the DE print. Very, very, nice! Love it. Big congrats and Happy Birthday.