Birthday at LV Reveal

Apr 1, 2014
My SA invited me to celebrate my birthday at LV. She had a Whole Foods cake and some Godiva chocolates waiting for me. She certainly knows the way to my fat heart! I couldn't believe the wonderful gesture. My SA didn't want a slice and I didn't want to eat without her. So, she packed the whole thing up for me. And, of course I picked up a little something else to remember this visit by.

I ended up picking the Curieuse in Bronze. I had asked for opinions in another thread but no one responded :sad: I was torn between this wallet and the Clemence. I'm happy with my choice. The Clemence was very cute and a great size for my smaller purses like the Favorite MM but it felt a little unfinished. The empreinte leather on the Curieuse is even softer and more supple than the empreinte leather on my Artsy. The metallic shimmer is so beautiful yet very subtle. I am in love.

Thanks for letting me share! I hope this post helps someone who is undecided on wallets. It took me awhile to figure out which one I wanted but I am so happy with my decision.

Mar 27, 2007
Happy Birthday!!!! What a wonderful SA you have and what a fun way to celebrate your special day!!!! Your new wallet is stunning- I just love the bronze color- beautiful!!!!!

love2learn

Jul 26, 2013
Dallas/Ft. Worth
My SA invited me to celebrate my birthday at LV. She had a Whole Foods cake and some Godiva chocolates waiting for me. She certainly knows the way to my fat heart! I couldn't believe the wonderful gesture. My SA didn't want a slice and I didn't want to eat without her. So, she packed the whole thing up for me. And, of course I picked up a little something else to remember this visit by.

I ended up picking the Curieuse in Bronze. I had asked for opinions in another thread but no one responded :sad: I was torn between this wallet and the Clemence. I'm happy with my choice. The Clemence was very cute and a great size for my smaller purses like the Favorite MM but it felt a little unfinished. The empreinte leather on the Curieuse is even softer and more supple than the empreinte leather on my Artsy. The metallic shimmer is so beautiful yet very subtle. I am in love.

Thanks for letting me share! I hope this post helps someone who is undecided on wallets. It took me awhile to figure out which one I wanted but I am so happy with my decision.

What a great day and a great SA you have! Love your wallet. Goes so well with the DE print. Very, very, nice! Love it. Big congrats and Happy Birthday.

poshmommy

Mar 23, 2012
DFW
Congrats! Sorry no one responded on your other thread. I never saw it. You made a great choice!! I LOVE my curieuse celeste wallet.

Lizzys

Jan 10, 2013
What a great way to celebrate your birthday. Your new wallet is so pretty! You have such a nice SA to have the cake for you. Enjoy!!!