Birthday and Valentine's Day reveal!

Well I'm just so glad I saw your beautiful purchases! That was when I knew I had to have the necklace and brooch!!
Thank you! I tried the necklace as belt on a long knit dress today and decided I'm going to take out 10 links. It would then hang perfectly on my lower hips for a casual chain slung look. Since it's so long it would actually be a more desirable length for me as a long necklace too. Would bring it to the store and have them do it for me - can't wait! :smile: :smile:

Enjoy your goodies!

Thank you! I tried the necklace as belt on a long knit dress today and decided I'm going to take out 10 links. It would then hang perfectly on my lower hips for a casual chain slung look. Since it's so long it would actually be a more desirable length for me as a long necklace too. Would bring it to the store and have them do it for me - can't wait! :smile: :smile:

Enjoy your goodies!

That sounds lovely! Please post modeling pics with the belt when it's done! I've never actually worn a chain belt and have no idea how to [emoji15]

That sounds lovely! Please post modeling pics with the belt when it's done! I've never actually worn a chain belt and have no idea how to [emoji15]
It might take a few weeks to come back but I will. It should look very similar to how I had the chain necklace on top of the dress in my reveal though. :smile:

That brooch is absolutely gorgeous! Seems like it is metallic lambskin. I am planning to get the same one. Do you think it is high maintenance? I'm worried about it peeling or fading on the edges. Did your SA tell you how to take care of it? It looks so delicate!

That brooch is absolutely gorgeous! Seems like it is metallic lambskin. I am planning to get the same one. Do you think it is high maintenance? I'm worried about it peeling or fading on the edges. Did your SA tell you how to take care of it? It looks so delicate!

Sorry I didn't see this till today! My SA didn't tell my too much about how to take care of it, but she said it was not much more delicate than a typical leather brooch! I've been pretty paranoid about it though! I'm very careful about not getting moisture anywhere near it and always putting it back in its box!

Sorry I didn't see this till today! My SA didn't tell my too much about how to take care of it, but she said it was not much more delicate than a typical leather brooch! I've been pretty paranoid about it though! I'm very careful about not getting moisture anywhere near it and always putting it back in its box!
I just got it and it is so gorgeous! I know you are not supposed to store leather bags in boxes since it may dry out the leather, so is it ok to store this brooch in the box? I called customer service and asked them but they didn't know...

I just got it and it is so gorgeous! I know you are not supposed to store leather bags in boxes since it may dry out the leather, so is it ok to store this brooch in the box? I called customer service and asked them but they didn't know...

Seeing my SA tomorrow and will ask her then and let you know!