Birthday and Retail Therapy Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks again everyone! As far as Jeffersonville goes, they had the most fp deletes I had ever seen! In the 50% off section they had an xl pink spotlight, white kristin satchel (which was purchased by another while I was there), storypatch groovy, waverly swingpacks, a ton of madison wallets, and a cornflower Hailey. In the 30% section they had a ton of Madison and poppy. There were maggies in midnight, orange (forgot the official color), and Mia Maggie in gunmetal. There were also hippies, carryalls, and a few purple croc audreys. They also had a ton of alexandras including the petrol color. It was like Christmas!

2. So sorry to hear about your Mom. Sending wishes your way for positive outcome.

Love the Croc Alexandra!

3. WoW, I'm super sorry to hear about mom. I know that you aren't awaiting good news but I hope that you get the best news that's possible in this situation. THIS is exactly why BCA is SOOOO important!!! It's one of the few charities that I will ALWAYS give to in several ways. I figure that at some point it's going to affect either myself or someone close to me, and the more $$$ they put into finding treatments the better!!!

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you. Atleast you gal's spent some time together to get your mind off of things! What better way to bond then thru shopping?!

Love your goodies..and tell mom we are all thinking of her and saying our prayers for her aswell!!!

4. Happy Birthday! What a pretty bag. No wonder it was love at first sight! I love all your goodies. I am really happy that you were able to have a great shopping trip with Mom. My thoughts and prayers are with you both. God bless!

5. So sorry to hear about your mom, keep the faith! :hugs:

6. So sorry to hear about your mom. Sending hugs and well wishes your way.

Love the alexandra in croc. I saw it this weekend and its stunning. It's even better when the price is a steal. :hugs: