Birthday and Retail Therapy Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :smile: We are bag twins! I just scored the same bag Saturday for the same price! I hadn't seen her before Saturday, and was surprised at how I fell for her right away. She is a stunner! Sending well wishes your way for you and your mother. Hope all goes well! And Happy Happy Birthday!!!

2. I'm so sorry to hear the news about your mom. I pray that she's well soon. How sweet of her to get her baby what she loves for her BD. A little Coach therapy. I love your gifts. Congrats.

3. I'm sorry to hear that your mom's cancer has returned. I hope the prognosis will be good. Happy birthday to you and congrats on your finds.

4. Happy Birthday to you!!!

Sorry to hear your moms news...you are a good daughter to have travelled that journey with her...am sure she is appreciative of that and is happy you are with her for the road ahead.

Gorgeous bag by the way! (and great price to boot!!!)

:hugs:

5. Hope your Mom gets better...retail therapy was good for me when my Mom was battling stomach cancer. How was Jeffersonville? I didnt get to go this weekend, can you give me an update on what they have.TIA

6. So sorry to hear about your mom..Hope she gets better soon..Beautiful bag love the alexandra and what a pretty color..Have a Happy Birthday..

7. I hope all goes well for your mom. Happy bday and congrats on your goods.

8. I'm so very sorry to hear about your Mom. As a breast cancer survivor, I empathize greatly. Before I went through chemo, my oncologist told me there is a small chance I could develop lymphoma in the future, even years after being done with treatment. Also, there's always the chance of breast cancer recurring and that I fear, almost everyday. I will keep your Mom and your family in my prayers. Treatment is rough, as you know, but we do what we have to, so we can be here for our kids. Sending you (((hugs))).

I love your bag & Happy Birthday!!!

9. congrats on ur new lovelies. sorry about ur mom. ik how much of a struggle that kinda of thing is. one of the girls i work with had BC and i went with her last week to do the race for the cure. your mom's gotta be one strong lady and i wish u guys alll the best good luck =]

10. Sending positive thoughts out to your mom. :hugs:

Great retail therapy session though! Love all your goodies, especially the lilac Alexandra (bag twins, btw!). Jealous of the price you got her at, too.

Hope all goes well, and Happy Birthday!

11. So sorry to hear about your mom...I will remember her in my prayers.

Love your new bag! It is gorgeous~

12. Happy Birthday!!!! Congrats on all the Goodies!!!
    The Lilac Alexandra is very Pretty!!! I love the Westie and the Sequin Heart Key fobs!!!
    Great Price on the Alexandra!! Pretty Ring too!!
    So Sorry to hear about your mom! I hope all goes well and she can beat the Cancer again!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

13. Congrats on all your purchases and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope your mum gets 'good' news :hugs:

14. SO much amazing stuff! I love that disc ring so much I was admiring it in the store! Happy Birthday! Today is my best friends birthday too!

Sorry to hear about your mom :sad: Hang in there, I wish you all the best.

15. Happy Birthday!

Sorry to hear about your mom, hope all goes well!! Please keep us posted.

Your new bag is beautiful and I love all of your other goodies!
    I love the Westie, I bought him last week. Congrats and enjoy all of your bd goodies!