Birthday and Retail Therapy Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks for the Birthday wishes. I'm trying to stay as positive as possible under the circumstances. Work is a great distraction. As are anti-anxiety meds. :blush: Without further ado....I saw her and I had to have her.

I had never seen the embossed lilac croc alexander in real life until Saturday. It was love at first sight. :love: She was so gorgeous and lonely and no bullseye to be found. She was also redlined at 489 and 50% plus 20% off. I got my new HG for 197 plus tax!!!!

My little Peaches decided to sneak in on one of the pictures!

Attached Files:

2. it's a lovely bag! Happy birthday and congrats on all your goodies!

3. Happy Birthday. I am sorry to hear about your mom. My grandmother is just finding out she is cancer free (brain cancer) so I know the tough road it can be.

I love your retail therapy finds though! Thanks for the little glimpse of what you keep inside your new Alexandra too. I love seeing what people keep in their bags :smile:

4. Thanks everyone! For the well wishes and compliments. I've been down this cancer road more times than I care to think about the past three years. We found out my dad had "lung cancer" in January. After an array of medical mistakes which almost killed him, we found out he is healthy and never had cancer. I was with my mom from start to finish when she found out she had breast cancer, which was almost four years ago (and my first year of law school.) I went with her to every surgery and chemo. She had great odds. So much for odds. Her onc seems to think it may be lymphoma which (ironically enough) we are both hoping for. If it is (depending on the type) we've got a shot for a cure. I just hope its not BC again. We should know soon enough.

Anyways. Here are a couple of modeling shots. They are crappy bathroom shots in my sweats and fleece but I'm tired and work 9+ hours a day.

Attached Files:

5. Congrats on all your new goodies! I hope that your Mom gets better!

6. So sorry to hear about your mom. I wish you a happy birthday. Enjoy your new coach gifts and buys. I just happened to see someone with the Lilac Alexandra today.

7. Happy birthday!

Enjoy your fabulous new items. :biggrin:

8. Gorgeous bag, happy birthday! I hope your mom gets better quickly.:hugs:

9. Whoa, what a beautiful new bag! Cute accessories, too-- that sequins pouch is ADORABLE. And I'm very sorry to hear about your mum-- my prayers go out to you and your family! :hugs:

10. lovely

11. Oh, I'm so sorry about your mom, I really hope she gets better soon! And I hope you had a Happy Birthday. It's so nice that you and your mom are able to have some fun time together, I know I really treasure the times my mom and I get together.

Glad you were able to get the Croc Alexandra at a good deal, she's lovely! I never realized the slouch in that purse when used with the shoulder strap, I like it! Liked all the accessories too, especially the different colored stuff in the purse.

12. I'm so sorry to hear about your mom :hugs: Congrats on your lovely bag and goodies all the same, and so sweet of your mom (and so like a mom) to take care of you on your birthday even in these circumstances.

13. Happy Birthday!! Your goodies are fab! Isn't retail therapy mahhhvelous? My prayers and thoughts are with you and your mom.

14. oh im sorry hang in there love all your goodies Happy Birthday Hugs :smile:

15. I am so sorry to hear about your Mom! Please keep us posted. I do love all of your goodies though!! Coach always makes me feel better :biggrin: