Birthday and Retail Therapy Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So after my last reveal, I had explained that I was shopping with mom after we had received terrible news. Well now we know that she does have cancer. Its in her lymph nodes in her neck and abdomen, a spot on the right lung and a spot on her back. What we still don't know is what type of cancer it is. It is either lymphoma or breast cancer again (she had BC in 2006). I am calling tomorrow to find out the biopsy results.

Anyways my birthday happens to be today so this weekend we did a little retail therapy and I received some goodies from mom today. Who wants to see the results of the therapy?

2. wow i am so so sorry to hear this. i am here to see your reveal..

3. I am sorry to hear about your mom! But I am always up for some retail therapy reveals.

4. I'm so sorry about your mom. I want to see what you got!

5. my first reveal *(*i think anyways**

6. Mom bought me this little heart key Fob to match my blue jean sequin groovy which I had purchased 2 PCE's ago.

Attached Files:

7. I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. But I'm ready to see your retail therapy reveal!

8. love that key fob/charm very cute! the bag and bracelet are adorable!!!

9. Oooooo....pretty fobs and bracelet!

BTW, Happy Birthday!!! :Partyhat::party:

10. Whoops! I added a picture I wasn't ready for yet...but it is another key fob I got from the outlet this weekend to match another purchase.

11. Here's a scarf and ring I purchased this weekend at Jeffersonville to match my new bag still to come. Any guesses? Its obvious now. BTW...check out the Westie key fob picture if you need a better hint.

Attached Files:

12. Could it be.....embossed lilac Alexandra???

13. I am sorry to hear about your mom. Happy Birthday.

14. My heart goes out to you and your mom and family with this terrible news. Try to stay positive and I hope she gets better.

Love the retail therapy!!! It always makes ME feel better!

15. I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I wish her the best. I love your ring and other goodies as well...