BIRTHDAY advice much needed!!

Jan 2, 2012
Hello ladies and gents!! My birthday is steadily approaching in less then a month and I am in quite the dilemma. I have narrowed down my choices to two options but, of course, I cant decide which so who better to ask then you guys!! My two options are:

- Speedy 35 Ebene AND Mini Pochette Ebene

OR

- Mon Monogram Neverfull MM

I love both options so so much and I am being so indecisive. Opinions are much needed and everyone always gives the best advice... Thanks in advance!!! :biggrin:

What would you be using the bag for? I have the neverfull and its my general tote and I love it, but I suppose it's not so good for a night out at the cinema or a meal if you want a small bag and the mini pochette would do that and the speedy is a good size for a day bag, I think if it's for everyday use and you don't tend to carry a lot you'd get more out of the speedy and mini pochette :smile: hope this helps , you could get the other for Xmas ;)

Neverful Mon Monogram MM for birthday would be awesome!! It's your birthday so get something you really like and personalized it ;) well, that's only my opinion... hope it helps. Happy birthday and happy shopping!

Hello ladies and gents!! My birthday is steadily approaching in less then a month and I am in quite the dilemma. I have narrowed down my choices to two options but, of course, I cant decide which so who better to ask then you guys!! My two options are:

OR

I love both options so so much and I am being so indecisive. Opinions are much needed and everyone always gives the best advice... Thanks in advance!!! :biggrin:

Here is my take:

I think that the mon mono neverfull is a great choice if you are looking for a tote. It would be a very special piece & a great memory from your birthday.

In the same respect, I think the great characteristic about the speedy is that it can either be dressed up or dressed down. So, I think if you are looking at a bag that can be used in almost any occasion, the speedy is your best choice. Not to forget the mini pochette, which will be very versatile too.

I'm not much help lol but I do believe that you cant go wrong with either.

Good luck & I'm a little early, but happy birthday!

LVChanelLISA said:
Here is my take:

I think that the mon mono neverfull is a great choice if you are looking for a tote. It would be a very special piece & a great memory from your birthday.

In the same respect, I think the great characteristic about the speedy is that it can either be dressed up or dressed down. So, I think if you are looking at a bag that can be used in almost any occasion, the speedy is your best choice. Not to forget the mini pochette, which will be very versatile too.

I'm not much help lol but I do believe that you cant go wrong with either.

Good luck & I'm a little early, but happy birthday!

Thank you! You make a good point... The speedy can be dressed up more.

Thanks for the opinions everyone!

I would go for the Mon Mono NF. Its a custom piece that you get to choose the colours, and it will remind you of your special day when you carry it. No one else will have the same colour combination/initials as you.

Whereas the speedy, a lot of people carry it. Yes, its classic, but the Mon Mono NF with your colour combination will not be as common as the speedy.

OR

How exciting...advanced Happy Birthday!

I think the Mon Mono is a wonderful idea b/c it's personalized and you'll have a lot of great memories with it (It's also on my wishlist!). But if you don't have an everyday bag yet, you can go for the DE speedy and pochette.

I take it you don't want a Mono speedy? I was thinking why not get a Mon Mono Speedy since you already have a Neverfull...

Ooh envy...you have the Bleu lagoon ZCP! :biggrin:

I vote for the Speedy and the mini pochette. The mini pochette is actually my favorite and most-used LV! You can use it as a catch-all pouch inside your Speedy, and you can carry it on its own when you don't feel like lugging a big bag around. Sometimes it's a relief to take a break from carrying a large bag and to be able to just throw your necessary items in a small bag and go. My mini pochette easily fits my iPhone, lip gloss, very small foldable brush, cards, and cash. I love that little thing!

Off topic, but I saw a lady earlier this week who had customized the gold chain on her mini pochette. She was carrying it as a wristlet, and she had several charms attached to the chain. At first, I thought she was wearing a charm bracelet, but it was her mini pochette. I love this idea! Such a cool way to have fun with such a functional little item.