Birth Announcement--I'm the proud "Mom" of TRIPLETS?!

What should I do with the Sophia triplets?

• Return the Sophia in Toffee

• Return the Sophia in Crimson

• Keep all 3 Sophias--and return the Lexi tote in Quartz

Results are only viewable after voting.
Keep the Sophias and return the Lexi. I love all your Sophias...bag twins on the large Crimson :ghi5: But it was close between the Toffee and that one for me with PCE.

Good luck deciding!

It's funny, but your reveal motivated me to run and buy the gathered black; I also bought the toffee croc and have been seriously thinking about purchasing the crimson patent!
I voted for keeping the three because they are gorgeous, and what I have/ want.

But, I do have a silver Lexi and she can be a useful bag when you need a smaller, crossbody-type. I do think the sophias are a better everyday bag though.

it's pretty rare to hear me say that I do not like a Coach bag....but I do not like that Lexi. I voted for keeping the Sophias....now those are gorgeous!!

I appreciate your honesty and for sharing that with me, as I hardly ever find a Coach I don't like, either. Again, thanks for helping me make up my mind and for posting!:hugs:

I have the purple patent Lexi and I love it! It's a great crossbody bag and also a nice clutch without the long strap. I'd return one of the Sophias since you'll already have two others.

The three Sophia's you purchased are definitely favorites of mine. The Lexi is a pretty bag but you have that great soft pink "blog" bag so you have something in that flavor. I have found it very hard to restrain my handbag passions this Fall. There are so many to choose from. I voted that you keep the Triplets!

I vote return Crimson Sophia and keep the Quartz Lexi. My reason? 2 Sophias are more than enough and Lexi will add variety to your collection ;)

ITA and I voted the same! I know the crimson patents are red hot right now :graucho:, but I much prefer the gathered and the toffee croc to the red patent. Plus, you can get red hot crimson patent in something else Madison! How about a shoulder bag?

OMG, keep all three:nuts: ... those bags are so hot! If I could only find my money tree, I would have bought all three Sophias in the same colors you picked! Return the Lexi and rock those triplets!:graucho:

Return Lexi....And let me tell you...we are bag triplets...I don't believe we bought the same three bags..
Congrats...I am telling you..you have the best taste in bags...LOL