Biro on my Mitzy :'(

fuzzyfelt27

Jun 25, 2009
Oh no! I got biro on my mitzy too and some of it wiped off with a baby wipe, you could maybe try that? But test a small piece on the inside first in case it wipes any of the colour off. Good luck! You may want to try the First Aid thread for ideas too

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
What colour is the bag? I got pen ink on my Daria hobo and got it off by very gently dabbing it with a cotton bud soaked in some perfume - Chanel No 5 worked a treat! You do have to be really careful though as it can take the colour out of the surrounding leather if you are too heavy handed. Good luck!

annie28

Jan 1, 2010
Hi everyone, sorry for not replying, I have started a new job which I absolutely hate :'( and haven't felt like doing anything in the evenings.

I used some baby wipes and they reduced the darkness but didn't remove the marks, I'm going to try again, if not will try the hairspray and perfume options. :smile:

Nov 2, 2009
Hi annie, I got biro on my front of my large oak mitzy. I got it off with some furniture dab stuff that DFS and the like sell. My friend had got hold of some as her daughter had got red shoe dye stain all over her cream leather car seat. It got that off aswell!! We only dabbed it lightly and it did not remove any colour from the leather. Good luck!