Birkins Spotted In New Movie "Inside Man" w/Denzel and Jodie Foster!

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
^^thanks for posting. I thought it was more of a dark beige/orange color - maybe it was just the movie screen I was viewing on though??

Apr 12, 2006
No. 17 Cherry Tree Lane
print*model said:
Thanks! Yes, he is really cute in that way! When he knows there is something I want, he gets very excited for me. Just as excited if not more so than me! He is a habitual bag watcher in general as well as shopping nut just like me! I'm very lucky to have him.:love:
:smile:

That is so sweet. And now I am definitely going to see the movie. I get to see Denzel AND great birkins at the same time? I'm there!

Jason

Apr 2, 2006
I wonder what they put in the Birkins in the movie to make the whole thing realistic. It has to have weight and bulkiness.

shoes319

O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
New England
I thought it looked large too - couuld it be a 40? The movie was great - and do you know, when DH saw the bag and I was barely breathing, he leaned over and said "now what kind of bag is that" to which I laughed and replied "a very nice one" - phew! At least she used it closed so it looks different than my "open" bag LOL!

Jan 18, 2006
Yes, I think the orange colored one is a 40. It was HUGE! She carried it off EFFORTLESSLY!

The movie was awesome! Can't wait for it to come out on DVD so I can buy it. I'm going to hit the "pause" button whenever that gorgeous thing comes on the screen - and I DONT mean Denzel! ;)