Birkins/Kellys as Art

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I was just thinking about how we all love to see pictures of these beautiful handbags. Does anyone have pictures of Hermes items that they use as artwork for decoration?

I woould love a beautiful picture of a croc Birkin that could be framed and hung. Imagine a series of a few bags that catch your eye clustered together on a wall that you can admire as you pass.

I was reading the other thread where five women were spotted with their croc Birkins and the idea popped into my head. It would be so great to have a professional picture of those five croc Birkins to frame. Call me crazy, but I have saved advertisements before with pictures of Birkins that I loved. If the pictures were better I would have already framed them.

Am I the only one like this?

2. I'm not sure about the bags, but maybe a beautifully printed scarf.

3. I have about two dozen Hermes scarves. I've often thought about framing one as art (a new one) but I don't have the wallspace!

4. I'm thinking of framing pictures of babies or pregnant mothers with their birkins.......since a birkin was originally invented as a diaper bag. I think it looks gorgeous with all the little babies posing next to birkin.

[p.s. by the way, I do regret of not taking the pics of 5 women with their croc birkins. Should have just take the risk.......]

5. IFFAH...
    you know what? I bet if you asked those five women and you told them you loved their bags and you wanted a pic they probably would have. I think with the best light outside you would have had an amazing pic with those croc bags.
    I have become more bold in my older age (hee hee ) and I just go for it when my gut tells me too. It never seems to mail me (m gut that is) and then I don't have any regrets.
    Sort of like how I feel I will walkright into the House of Hermes and just be up front with the SA and tell her what I would like.:P

6. My H boutique has a framed orange Bolduc scarf. Lovely!

7. I guess the idea of scarves framed seems to be more of a pleasant idea. They are a piece of art to a degree.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice