Birkins Are Banging!!!

Loving my newin lil chickadee Goldie B30 and her twilly now all dressed for Spring! So obsessed with her uniform leather and no veins!! She smells divine too!

Attachments

• 33BAAB84-5FB7-4544-9C1B-4F881635C1D6.jpeg
    33BAAB84-5FB7-4544-9C1B-4F881635C1D6.jpeg
    217 KB · Views: 888
  • 0BB8F69A-00DD-4151-8CE1-A11266D2D021.jpeg
    0BB8F69A-00DD-4151-8CE1-A11266D2D021.jpeg
    278.7 KB · Views: 881
  • FDE49693-4E52-44AA-A4E3-8A3655E894FA.jpeg
    FDE49693-4E52-44AA-A4E3-8A3655E894FA.jpeg
    340.9 KB · Views: 875
Hi everyone,
may I present my very first Birkin to you. B30 noir epsom, ghw. Dressed up with two new Twillies. I still cannot believe that I got the chance to purchase what was on top of my wish list - black with gold hardware.
I am so thrilled to be able to share this with you fellow aficionados. None of my friends share my love for Hermès, mostly due to it's price point, and they would all faint if they knew what it is and how much it costs. I wish I had someone "in real life" to appreciate this milestone purchase with me. But I have been quietly reading through many of your posts here and was sharing your joy.
I have learned so much through this forum and would like to thank you all for sharing your knowledge, photos and last but not least joy and passion for these beautiful pieces.55882973-42A3-4F68-A287-93A36436C355 (1).jpg

Hi everyone,
may I present my very first Birkin to you. B30 noir epsom, ghw. Dressed up with two new Twillies. I still cannot believe that I got the chance to purchase what was on top of my wish list - black with gold hardware.
I am so thrilled to be able to share this with you fellow aficionados. None of my friends share my love for Hermès, mostly due to it's price point, and they would all faint if they knew what it is and how much it costs. I wish I had someone "in real life" to appreciate this milestone purchase with me. But I have been quietly reading through many of your posts here and was sharing your joy.
I have learned so much through this forum and would like to thank you all for sharing your knowledge, photos and last but not least joy and passion for these beautiful pieces.View attachment 4098457

Perfect first birkin! Beautiful. Congratulations![emoji898]

Hi everyone,
I have learned so much through this forum and would like to thank you all for sharing your knowledge, photos and last but not least joy and passion for these beautiful pieces.View attachment 4098457
Congratulations she’s beautiful! I know exactly what you mean about people in your life not understanding the joy of one of these beautiful bags or why you’d spend so much on a handbag for that matter. The Purse Forum is a godsend :smile:

Thank you so much Tonymichelle for your kind words.
Most of my friends don't have any designer bags at all, let alone anything from Hermes. I almost feel guilty sometimes that I can spend money on such things. I try to remind myself that I worked hard to be where I am right now and that I do not owe anyone an explanation. Still I wish I could share my excitement with my friends.
But my SA and all the other staff at H was really, really sweet when I picked up my B. They were all happy for me and congratulating me on my first B.
Congratulations she’s beautiful! I know exactly what you mean about people in your life not understanding the joy of one of these beautiful bags or why you’d spend so much on a handbag for that matter. The Purse Forum is a godsend :smile:

Thank you so much Tonymichelle for your kind words.
Most of my friends don't have any designer bags at all, let alone anything from Hermes. I almost feel guilty sometimes that I can spend money on such things. I try to remind myself that I worked hard to be where I am right now and that I do not owe anyone an explanation. Still I wish I could share my excitement with my friends.
But my SA and all the other staff at H was really, really sweet when I picked up my B. They were all happy for me and congratulating me on my first B.
Most of us are on the same boat, and that's what TPF is for. To indulge us with our H purchase when nobody else around us understands. Congrats on the B!:cool:

Hi everyone,
Many congratulations!!!!

Reactions: marzipanchen