Birkins Are Banging!!!

My first B! Waited a year for this baby and my awesome SA came through!! I don't live near any boutiques so I shop remotely and make big purchases a couple times a year when I visit my SA, and family, in NY. I'm a tall girl, just over 5'8", but don't tend to reach for big bags. I absolutely wanted a B that I would reach for so I brought home this B30 Togo in Blue Agate. Ecstatic and now I need to find the right time for her first use!!
Such a beautiful color!

My first B! Waited a year for this baby and my awesome SA came through!! I don't live near any boutiques so I shop remotely and make big purchases a couple times a year when I visit my SA, and family, in NY. I'm a tall girl, just over 5'8", but don't tend to reach for big bags. I absolutely wanted a B that I would reach for so I brought home this B30 Togo in Blue Agate. Ecstatic and now I need to find the right time for her first use!!
Wow, such a great color. I also tried to get this color, but without success. First time I see it now on a Birkin with RHW. Fantastic!!! Contrat :happydance: :love:

she's a beauty

congrats on your first B she is so gorgeous

@NanamiRyu, please don't feel bad about yourself. Honestly, there is no rhyme or reason behind who gets bags or not. I visited with my husband last year to be told "No" for 7 days straight. We were told "No" for 2 days before I found a SA who was interested in us as human beings.

It's always super busy at the store, and SAs are so swamped with B/K/C requests all the time that it became second nature to say "no" and then move on. It is very disheartening to be the receiver of these "No", however. I came back to the hotel after each "No" day all sad, wondering whether I was doing something wrong. I felt humiliated for myself and for making my husband lining up for hours outside...

Everytime we visited Paris, I told my husband that I would stick to the rule and to only buy what I dream of getting and cannot be found at Hermes home store. This included not compromising my specific spects for the requested bags. It's so easy to give in to Hermes temptation and take the next best offer of a bag. Otherwise, I would have wasted thousands and thousands of euros to buy frivilous things and may not even get the bag I want.

Just let it roll off your shoulders, and make time to enjoy Paris, or to enjoy other shopping Paris has to offer ;) I tried to do that everyday, and it was so much more pleasant and helpful with lightening up my mood. It also boosted my spirit to gear up for the next morning, lining up at Hermes.

I also reminded myself that even if I was treated poorly by one SA, that I should still be understanding with other SAs. They work just as hard everyday dealing with people like me hounding them for a bag. They also get judged by us for their personality/manner, etc all again because they have to play by the company's "rules", which are elusive!

These bags are beautiful, but it's not worth let them break your humanity or spirit!

It's always a combination of luck + endurance! The right bag will be yours at the right time!!!

Hugs!

Well said !!
View attachment 3549180View attachment 3549181
Finally starting to take these babies outside of my house! I was the same way with my Chanels. I am the worst at "saving" all my favorite things,
Beautiful birkins! Which size are they? [emoji4]