Birkin?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I purchased a 32 Kelly last month. Since birkins look like Kelly's but with one handle. Is it worth it to buy birkins if you already own a Kelly?

2. With all due respect that is a really individual/personal decision--what is worth buying and why or why not. The Kelly has been around much longer and is a classic bag that is an icon. The Birkin is a relatively modern bag that has become something of an Icon but for different reasons. They are very different bags despite many shared details. Many of have both styles. Personally I prefer the Kelly aesthetically but I dont find it as easy to use.

3. I don't agree at all that a Birkin looks like a Kelly. They are functionally different as well. There is definitely room in a collection for both styles. No doubt.

4. If you wouldn't mind doing a search on this topic, there are literally dozens of existing threads on Birkins vs. Kellys and the merits of each bag.

Thanks; closing this so you can do some research and if you would still like to, contribute to an existing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.