Birkin Value over Time

Hello!

Does anyone know what the resale value of a Hermes Birkin 35 Togo black with GHW ( 2012) would be realistically?

Many Thanks!
I agree with jellyv, and lady, You will get a more accurate answer if you do a search on ebay. It depends on condition and so on. Look up similar bags on ebay and see what they sold for. You have to look at SOLD bags, not what re-sellers are asking.

I agree with jellyv, and lady, You will get a more accurate answer if you do a search on ebay. It depends on condition and so on. Look up similar bags on ebay and see what they sold for. You have to look at SOLD bags, not what re-sellers are asking.

Thank you! I never knew that there was SOLD function on ebay. Will check it when I get home tonight ;)

You can consult the normal reseller venues for H, like eBay, Malleries, etc. to see what the prices are. Have you done that? I'm sure it's a range, and that condition is extremely important.

I have consulted reseller, but they quoted me the purchase price of the bag. So I wondered if this is standard procedure.
I think I will try out ebay as my last resort.
Many Thanks!