Birkin UK price 2009

I was told they might be possibly a little more for the 'batch' for this Sept waiting list. My SA in Bond Street told me they might be just over £5K.

FYI it is notoriously difficult to get a Birkin in London esp right now with the whole world shopping in the UK/London.

Good luck!!

Not sure. My mind was full of which Bolide at the time. SA just said why don't you go for a Birkin they will be only a bit more at just over 5K (actually she could have been talking about 40 because that would have been my pref) That's all I remember because I was buying all sorts of little gifts at the time and my future Bolide.

Any way got to go to a wedding so chat more tomorrow.

Hello,

this is my very first post here.I have ordered Birkin 35, Gold, with PHW few weeks ago in Prague (Czech Republic) and the price for this year is supposed to be around 8460USD it depends of course on currency exchange. But i was told, that next year prices should be higher between 5 and 10%

I expect the increase as well, but am curious if they will hold off - a lot of other fashion houses have decided to keep prices steady or even decrease a little for the upcoming seasons

I thought there was still going to be a price increase this year, as Mooks has already said there were two last year. I doubt Hermes will put off a price increase when their sales are as predicted if not higher