Birkin Travel Protector - Custom Longchamps Pliage arrived!

Thanks, Kallie. It's pretty neutral, and yikes, I just noticed that it's basically the same color as my decor. I really need to get some color!

Lilhermes - that's a great bag! Love the colours. They are neutral and will go with everything. I've never seen this combination before, so it also stands out in it's own way to me.

I tend to wear neutrals all the time, and I have noticed my home is also matching my clothing colours! So when I need colour - I just get a (another!) shawl or silk scarf! :whistle:

And they will probably fold up nicely in the Pliage too!

That's a great bag. Note to self: add to list, most probably in the neutral tones too!

CIMG1030.jpg

CindyYZ: This is a really nice travel protector!!

Hey, this is a great!! I've seen a lot of these around in different colors - lots of people buy them. Really sturdy bags.

Lilhermes - that's a great bag! Love the colours. They are neutral and will go with everything. I've never seen this combination before, so it also stands out in it's own way to me.

I tend to wear neutrals all the time, and I have noticed my home is also matching my clothing colours! So when I need colour - I just get a (another!) shawl or silk scarf! :whistle:

And they will probably fold up nicely in the Pliage too!

That's a great bag. Note to self: add to list, most probably in the neutral tones too!

Thanks, Miss Mia, it really is a great travel bag and a great Hermes bag buddy too, and it's a lot of fun to fool around on the website and play with the different options. So, take it off your list and just hop on the website and order away.

Here's a shot of my custom one designed on the website, so you can get an idea of different color options. I chose the shorter handles and the gold hardware. It's the largest one they offered, and it measures 18" wide at the base, 23" wide at the top, and it's about 13" high and 9" deep at the base.

I love it - weighs almost nothing and folds up to a neat little 7" square. Holds a ton too, and it has a waterproof lining and one little interior pocket.

If anyone is hesitating, just take the "Pliage plunge." You won't regret it.
lilyhermes -- would you mind sharing your color combo? I'm on the website trying different combos, and they all look crazy to me haha.

lilyhermes -- would you mind sharing your color combo? I'm on the website trying different combos, and they all look crazy to me haha.

minarkim, so sorry. I don't get on tpf much these days and just noticed your message. This was many years ago, but the colors I chose were black and taupe. I have no idea what Lonchamps currently offers, but I hope this helps.

It's a great tote, though, and I still travel with it.