Birkin sketches to play with....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2006
My SA has invited me to place an SO at the upcoming Podium so I have decided rather than getting the Indigo Birkin they have on the way, that I want to SO one with a contrasting interior as well as contrasting key holder lining.

I am trying to figure out what color to use so if you all have any suggestions, please let me know!!

In the meantime, I've been playing with these sketches that my SA sent me. They are a lot of fun to use to paint with different color possibilities. Here they are in case you ever want to play!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here's the one I did. I did it very quickly and it is sloppy but it does help me
see how Vert Anis looks with Indigo.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Sketch 1.JPG
    Sketch 1.JPG
    185.4 KB · Views: 1,080
  • Sketch 2.JPG
    Sketch 2.JPG
    175.9 KB · Views: 930
  • Sketch 3.JPG
    Sketch 3.JPG
    158.8 KB · Views: 819
  • Sketch 4.JPG
    Sketch 4.JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 880
  • Sketch 4 b.jpg
    Sketch 4 b.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 800
Holy cow!!! You did a fabulous job!!! Whoa. Now I'm embarrassed at my sloppiness!!
brownbag.gif

Your combo is very snazzy! I like it!

Nooo, yours looks intentionally messy and arty.

I love that look (and not just in sketches, in style, too) but I can't ever seem to pull it off. I like when other people have that just-out-of-bed-sexy look, but when I try to do it, I end up looking like someone who hasn't got a good night's sleep in a while...

Oh, that would be so much fun!! I so wish my cocoan kelly had either a chartreuse or violette lining - it would be stunning.

Are you going to do contrast piping as well? I kind of like them without that - just that burst of color inside.

Oh, that would be so much fun!! I so wish my cocoan kelly had either a chartreuse or violette lining - it would be stunning.

Are you going to do contrast piping as well? I kind of like them without that - just that burst of color inside.

Yes, I'm going to just do the lining of the bag and the lining of the little key holder. ... no piping! :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.