Birkin sketches to play with....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kallie Girl, you always give so much information and pictures. I hope my little coloring contribution helps YOU!:tup:

Rose dragee
birkinforkallie1.JPG

Lagoon
birkinforkallie2.JPG

Lilac
birkinforkallie3.JPG

Orange
birkinforkallie4.JPG

Fuschia
birkinforkallie5.JPG

These are great, I'm doing my SO in June....wonder if my SA has some of these that I can play with. Will just yours the ones you so kindly posted for now :tup:

Kallie Girl, how exciting! I can't remember who it was here, but
someone had a beautiful Blue Jean Birkin (I believe it was a Birkin)
with a vert anis interior. How about gold on the outside and rouge
H on the inside? Etoupe/Blue Jean? Etoupe/Lagoon? There are many, many possibilities!! I can't wait to see what you decide on. :smile:

Kallie Girl, you always give so much information and pictures. I hope my little coloring contribution helps YOU!:tup:

Oh, ChocoGrace, you are so sweet!!!! Thank you!!!! :heart:

I am an analytical person so I have been analyzing this all day!!:girlsigh: I am not a pink/magenta person at all so that leaves out all of H's beautiful pinks and magentas. My SA was kind enough to send me pictures of an Indigo bag paired with a variety of H leather accessories. The orange was beautiful but I was afraid that the Indigo might look black in certain light and with the orange might look Halloween-y. This probably is only an issue in the U.S. but I had to take it in to consideration.

A tPF-er with an Indigo Togo Birkin sent me lots of pics including pics with Vert Anis.

Vert anis has been one of my most favorite H colors ever since I first saw it a little over a year ago. Sooo, I went with Indigo exterior and Vert Anis lining! I hope Paris accepts the order!!! :sweatdrop:

Oh, ChocoGrace, you are so sweet!!!! Thank you!!!! :heart:

I am an analytical person so I have been analyzing this all day!!:girlsigh: I am not a pink/magenta person at all so that leaves out all of H's beautiful pinks and magentas. My SA was kind enough to send me pictures of an Indigo bag paired with a variety of H leather accessories. The orange was beautiful but I was afraid that the Indigo might look black in certain light and with the orange might look Halloween-y. This probably is only an issue in the U.S. but I had to take it in to consideration.

A tPF-er with an Indigo Togo Birkin sent me lots of pics including pics with Vert Anis.

Vert anis has been one of my most favorite H colors ever since I first saw it a little over a year ago. Sooo, I went with Indigo exterior and Vert Anis lining! I hope Paris accepts the order!!! :sweatdrop:

You're welcome, Kallie Girl!

I'm glad you're happy in your decision, I think vert anis will look fantastic. I hope you get a speedy delivery!:choochoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.