Birkin sketches to play with....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My SA has invited me to place an SO at the upcoming Podium so I have decided rather than getting the Indigo Birkin they have on the way, that I want to SO one with a contrasting interior as well as contrasting key holder lining.

I am trying to figure out what color to use so if you all have any suggestions, please let me know!!

In the meantime, I've been playing with these sketches that my SA sent me. They are a lot of fun to use to paint with different color possibilities. Here they are in case you ever want to play!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's the one I did. I did it very quickly and it is sloppy but it does help me
    see how Vert Anis looks with Indigo.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Oooh! That's nifty, I must try these out. Thanks! :smile:

3. That is so cool!

4. I know you'll come up with a beautiful combination, KG. How exciting for you!!

5. Omigosh, Kallie Girl you and your SA are tres cool!

6. Thank you so much! Fun!!!

7. Kallie Girl that combo is stunning! Vert Anis and indigo are two of my favourite colors. They look great together. :smile:

8. Terrible rendition of my dream bag:

[​IMG]

9. Holy cow!!! You did a fabulous job!!! Whoa. Now I'm embarrassed at my sloppiness!![​IMG]

Your combo is very snazzy! I like it!

10. That is COOL!

11. Wanna trade SAs? I'm only kidding...

12. Nooo, yours looks intentionally messy and arty.

I love that look (and not just in sketches, in style, too) but I can't ever seem to pull it off. I like when other people have that just-out-of-bed-sexy look, but when I try to do it, I end up looking like someone who hasn't got a good night's sleep in a while...

13. Oh, that would be so much fun!! I so wish my cocoan kelly had either a chartreuse or violette lining - it would be stunning.

Are you going to do contrast piping as well? I kind of like them without that - just that burst of color inside.

14. :jammin:Agreed!!!,... HOW COOL ARE YOU!!!!! - :flowers:THANKS A TON!!!!!:jammin:

15. Yes, I'm going to just do the lining of the bag and the lining of the little key holder. ... no piping! :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.