BIRKIN: SHOULD I or SHOULDN'T I

My bag arrived at the office this morning. Could not open my big, big box until end of day at which point I locked my office door and pulled the shades down to sneak a little peak. Have to say it's beautiful. The size is perfect and the leather is well structured - not too stiff, not too soft. The grain is just the right balance between casual and classic. Not shiny at all. Trying to work out the flap which gets into the way of accessing an internal sleeve. Maybe not perfectly functional, but definitely timeless.

Thanks for all your feedback.

Beautiful bag, congratulations!! Rest assured, you made a wise choice with the 30 size AND Epsom. If there was a size to make a great transaction from day to evening it would be the 30 IMO. And Black of course. And I do like Epsom. This is coming from the owner of one in Epsom.

hi everyone,
i just joined this forum because i realy needed help!
i wanted a birkin for such a long time but the kelly appeals to me more now because i have kids (21/2 old twins) and since i think a birkin is more a day bag, iam leaning to get a kelly now, but since a am not very knowledgeable about the kellys i dont know the colors, sizes, type of leather to get, i dont even know the prize difference between the two. i need help pls....

Finally was able to take a picture this morning! Trying to figure out how best to drape the lock and key. Suggestions welcome. I'm clearly a novice. :smile:

Attachments

• StellaParisBirkin3.jpg
    StellaParisBirkin3.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 141