Birkin Sellier

Can you well informed ladies (and gents) please help me? Is the handle drop on the B25 Sellier smaller than on a regular B25? Is it harder to get your wrists through the handle? Thank youuuu
The handles are the same in size and drop length. I have one in barenia f with inside seam (retourne) and one in box with outside seam (sellier). The box is stiffer. But I don’t feel difference to hold it. I can get my hand through but need to be careful as the ring can catch the edge. I believe my hand size is average, not big but definitely not small.

Reactions: LOA
The handles are the same in size and drop length. I have one in barenia f with inside seam (retourne) and one in box with outside seam (sellier). The box is stiffer. But I don’t feel difference to hold it. I can get my hand through but need to be careful as the ring can catch the edge. I believe my hand size is average, not big but definitely not small.
Thank you, this is the information I needed :smile:

Reactions: maplemoose
Hi all, does anyone have any intel on whether or not Birkin Sellier will actually be discontinued? Or was it just an unfounded rumor? Thanks!

Hi! I actually asked my SA recently and they said they haven’t heard anything on it being discontinued so I’m not sure.

Hope someone on here can confirm as well, I’d be sad if it’s actually being discontinued

Hi! I actually asked my SA recently and they said they haven’t heard anything on it being discontinued so I’m not sure.

Hope someone on here can confirm as well, I’d be sad if it’s actually being discontinued
@Heatherjane and @Hisunshine I asked my SA, who is a leather manager, and he said that the Birkin Sellier will NOT be discontinued.

Hello Hermes lovers, I was recently told by my SA that Birkin Selliers would be, or are already, discontinued with the exception of exotic B Selliers. Those are still being offered. Has anyone else heard this? I am in the US, but would love to know if anyone has any intel on this. Thanks in advance!
I just asked my SA in Europe as I was trying to narrow down my SO options and was thinking to order a B Sellier. He said that he has not heard anything about the B Sellier being discontinued or only being on offer as SO.