Birkin Sellier

Hello TheMrsoftheHB,
Yes, I was referring to you. :smile: With your passionate description of the box for your sunset Birkin, I can tell you have so much passion for Hermes. I personally can go on and on about everything Hermes and it sometimes annoys my family so much hee hee, so it is very refreshing to meet someone with such passion for Hermes as well.
By the way, looking at your nick name...are you Male as well? If so, it is a pleasure meeting another male Hermes collector.
I used to live in Canada but moved to France over a month ago and I managed to score 3 pegase (photo attached) as well as 2 Touch rodeos (while I was never able to find any rodeos in Canada)...and I can't believe I have been searching everywhere for a YELLOW one when I already got it LOL (we have the SAME colorway pegase, and I kept thinking the one I saw on your post as well as an actor's instagram post looked like the bright yellow I am yearning for haha.
Who knew sometimes, what we eagerly search for are in fact already ours hee hee.

****It is nice to meet another passionate Hermes collector.
Hope to chat with you again.
Big hug from Paris :smile:

Xander
Lovely to meet you dear. Haha :smile: :smile: :smile: I had never noticed how my “nickname” the Mrs of the H B could be seen as “the mr Soft he Hb”good catch dear. No unfortunately, or maybe fortunately,:smile: haha God made me with lady parts but with a heart that loves either gender equally just the same :smile: thank you for noticing my passion. I have been obsessing about Hermes for about 30 years now. I too, can go on and on about it and I can certainly, MOST definitely, appreciate another H lover!! It’s not a destination but a beautiful journey that can only be enjoyed if you take it slow so that you can truly enjoy every moment of anticipation and presentation, right up to the unboxing when they hand it to you, as if you were holding a new born :smile: pleasure to meet you and hope to chat with you more in the future. PS we are twining on two Pegasus:smile: # twinning is winning. great taste Sir!!!!!! Enjoy Paris

Reactions: lemonbarista
Lovely to meet you dear. Haha :smile: :smile: :smile: I had never noticed how my “nickname” the Mrs of the H B could be seen as “the mr Soft he Hb”good catch dear. No unfortunately, or maybe fortunately,:smile: haha God made me with lady parts but with a heart that loves either gender equally just the same :smile: thank you for noticing my passion. I have been obsessing about Hermes for about 30 years now. I too, can go on and on about it and I can certainly, MOST definitely, appreciate another H lover!! It’s not a destination but a beautiful journey that can only be enjoyed if you take it slow so that you can truly enjoy every moment of anticipation and presentation, right up to the unboxing when they hand it to you, as if you were holding a new born :smile: pleasure to meet you and hope to chat with you more in the future. PS we are twining on two Pegasus:smile: # twinning is winning. great taste Sir!!!!!! Enjoy Paris

Nice to meet you too, Mrs of the H B :smile:
I was going to ask what Mr Soft the HB means LOL, but now, it makes more sense when it's Mrs of the H B hee hee.
I have been obsessed with Hermes since I was 14... Saw an advertisement in my older sister's Cosmopolitan magazine...many decades ago hee hee. But being in Canada, it was tough to get anything nice. So, most of my Hermes items are from travels.
And after years of planning, I finally get to move to Paris with multiple stores but it is not as easy to get bags here either..I did get a few rare items (not bags)...So, hopefully, I will be offered something rare like your Sunset Birkin or a Sellier Birkin. But with how hard it is to score a bag appointment here, I might just grab any B/K in a nice color when offered LOL.
and I just noticed we do have BOTH pegase rodeos in the same colorways haha.

p.s. Haha I love the 'newborn' statement you made... I felt the same, I remember long time ago, I told my friends that if I ever get offered a Birkin, I might take a photo like a new parent, holding it in white blanket wrapped around it with tears of joy LOL.
But I was so happy when I got my Etain Birkin with ghw that I forgot to take that photo. It was a long journey to get one offered to me even though I wanted to get more for years now.
I only have 1 Birkin for now (got it during travels in Paris in the past). and to celebrate my new life in Paris, I hope to get something special.

Hope to chat soon. Have a great day :smile:
Chat soon.

I’m really happy with mine! I got this recently and am so delighted. It’s my first Birkin :smile: Sellier 25 in Etoupe Epsom with GHW. I am in love with structure and gold so I think she’s perfect. View attachment 5119467
hello there ! i am also thinking of getting my first B soon, and looking to have her in birkin 25 sellier. Mind sharing to me what's your reviews on using it for a couple of months now? thanks hun

Nice to meet you too, Mrs of the H B :smile:
I was going to ask what Mr Soft the HB means LOL, but now, it makes more sense when it's Mrs of the H B hee hee.
I have been obsessed with Hermes since I was 14... Saw an advertisement in my older sister's Cosmopolitan magazine...many decades ago hee hee. But being in Canada, it was tough to get anything nice. So, most of my Hermes items are from travels.
And after years of planning, I finally get to move to Paris with multiple stores but it is not as easy to get bags here either..I did get a few rare items (not bags)...So, hopefully, I will be offered something rare like your Sunset Birkin or a Sellier Birkin. But with how hard it is to score a bag appointment here, I might just grab any B/K in a nice color when offered LOL.
and I just noticed we do have BOTH pegase rodeos in the same colorways haha.

p.s. Haha I love the 'newborn' statement you made... I felt the same, I remember long time ago, I told my friends that if I ever get offered a Birkin, I might take a photo like a new parent, holding it in white blanket wrapped around it with tears of joy LOL.
But I was so happy when I got my Etain Birkin with ghw that I forgot to take that photo. It was a long journey to get one offered to me even though I wanted to get more for years now.
I only have 1 Birkin for now (got it during travels in Paris in the past). and to celebrate my new life in Paris, I hope to get something special.

Hope to chat soon. Have a great day :smile:
Chat soon.
Sounds so exciting. Congratulations on your first Birkin love, the feeling never gets old, at least it hasn’t for me. I told my hubby when it does, only then -will I stop buying LOL. Lucky for me it hasn’t and luckier for me, he supports my habit. sorry for my delayed response, we added a new lil member to our family and she came earlier than expected so life has been all about baby Lulu and only a mini Kelly purse charm ( second one so far) everything happening so close together in dates. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you. Can’t wait to see what wonderful things Paris has in store for you. God bless

Hi need your advice please…
I have a few Kelly sellier 28 and birkin 30 and 1 birkin 25

which one should I request?
Birkin Sellier 25
Or Kelly 20?

which do you think is more difficult to get?
Thanks in advance

Hi need your advice please…
I have a few Kelly sellier 28 and birkin 30 and 1 birkin 25

which one should I request?
Birkin Sellier 25
Or Kelly 20?

which do you think is more difficult to get?
Thanks in advance

Surely you request what you want most
neither will be easy to source
Do you want a very small Kelly, with all the difficulties of access
or do you want a 'shove your hand in the opening' Birkin with easier access

as you have so many Bs and Ks, have you considered a Constance?
They are all so different.

Hi, does anyone know the price of the Sunrise Rainbow Birkin? TIA

Yes I agree, same price as the Rainbow Sunset $15,800 in 2021 before any pending H price increase. You will not be disappointed. The craftsmanship is everything you would expect from H and more. Even the clochette is made to line up perfectly with the front of the 4 colors. You just have to pull it down and it stays. I tend to intentionally pull the clochette up a bit for a bit of contrast. 5BCCC9FA-3758-4875-A01A-60F9518991D9.jpeg