Birkin Sellier

I love the Birkin sellier. It’s so special. You can dress down or dress up w this gorgeous bag! My SA knows Km eyeing it. Recently I saw two YouTube sharing on the bag. Incidentally, theirs are both Etoupe. Oh my! I’m more determined than ever to get one!
I completely agree with you and I finally decided that instead of getting a blue one, a red one and a pink one, it would be best if I just got a rainbow one instead, LOL. I picked up a Noir with GHW first of course cause ya know it goes with everything.

May I ask which size that you both have for your sellier? And what about the sellier that makes you both love this style? I'm getting one next year (but in B25).
Both mine are Bs35… feels small to me in the sense that it is a bit more structured but the ability to dress down or up, from casual to heels and dress makes them a popular choice. Congratulations on your pending offer, what a great way to ring in the new year.

Hiii, I'm just curious, has anyone have any experience with birkin madame sellier? How's the leather compared with epsom sellier?
Thanksss!
It really depends on your personal choice. Do you like a bit smaller, smoother grain or a more pronounced looking veiny leather? It’s the exact same leather according to my SA. The only difference is the way it is empossed.

I would agree with you, either it depends on leather she is made of, or colour and size.
I saw a black epsom B35 sellier and no emotions at all. Maybe I was preoccupied with other ideas.
Interesting, was it in GHW or PHW? Were you able to feel it? In my opinion the Bs35 feels like a ret.B30 to me in terms of what fits inside it. Bs don’t have as much give as a ret, IMHO :smile: