Birkin Sellier

I promised more photos of my B30 sellier graine monsieur (bought in October 2019, still with stickers on). So here it is.
Also comparison of size and leather with my etoupe K28 sellier epsom.

Congrats, and I love ur sellier. Thanks for sharing especially the side by side comparison pic with epsom. The grains are so much finer for grained monsieur, and from distance it looks almost smooth.
Now just need a comparison of grained monsieur vs madame, because that's the one I am waiting for from my podium :smile: I will share in due course once I got it hehe

Reactions: PJW5813
I promised more photos of my B30 sellier graine monsieur (bought in October 2019, still with stickers on). So here it is.
Thank you for all these amazing pics!!! I love this bag beyond words!!!
This leather looks sooooo beautiful and the shine is perfect!!!
Have you used the bag or just stared at this super star!????? I'm so star struck hahahahah

Now just need a comparison of grained monsieur vs madame, because that's the one I am waiting for from my podium :smile: I will share in due course once I got it hehe
From what I had gathered from fellow tPFers, Veau Monsieur can either be grained or smooth leather. I was wondering if Veau Madame would have similar choices of grained or smooth version as well? Looking forward to your updates and feedback!

Reactions: azukitea
:nuts: amazing!!! How often do you carry it? Can you see it as a daily bag, or more like once in awhile?

I wear it rarely. I have a 3-month old baby and I got it a week before delivery. Since then, I wear only cross-body bags or bags that I can attach to the stroller. This is not one of them Probably I’ll get to wear it more often once I go back to work. Even though I have a b35 in togo on my wishlist at the moment, so that should be my work horse more than this one. My B sellier feels very stiff, a bit bulky and not easy to get in, so it will definitely be a once in a while bag. Having said that, I also find K retourne more comfy than K sellier, so maybe I’m just a retourne kind of girl

She is gorgeous and I'm having serious bag-envy on a Sunday afternoon! I have a C24 in similar leather and I nearly had a heart attack the first time I saw a tiny scratch. Do you feel the same? Congratulations!
I did a small fingernail scratch on it, but I managed to remove it just by rubbing with my finger. Yeey! But eventually, I’ll take off the plastic from the hardware and accept that it’s just bag that will scratch by normal usage.

Thank you for all these amazing pics!!! I love this bag beyond words!!!
This leather looks sooooo beautiful and the shine is perfect!!!
Have you used the bag or just stared at this super star!????? I'm so star struck hahahahah

I wore it twice so far only... It’s very stiff, and I have a small baby and no way to attach it on the stroller, so it’s waiting for better days/different occasions. But I love having it in my collection.

How beautiful! Thank you for sharing your pride and joy.

I'm pleasantly surprised by grained Monsieur - I'm personally not a fan of Epsom's look/handle, but this seems much more subtle in appearance and 'natural' in grain, for want of a better description.

I’ve seen a couple photos from SNS posts on Instagram and Little Red Book...An Epsom Gold GHW and a Monsieur Etoupe GHW (just saw the latter so came to check this thread). Are you hunting for one? Good luck!!
Yes, I have seen so many beautiful bags on IG. That's how I know I want one...
To answer your question, if by "hunting" you mean "waiting for my SA to come through"... then yes.
No resellers for me =)
I'd rather go without then give them my hard-earned cash hahahahha

Yes, I have seen so many beautiful bags on IG. That's how I know I want one...
To answer your question, if by "hunting" you mean "waiting for my SA to come through"... then yes.
No resellers for me =)
I'd rather go without then give them my hard-earned cash hahahahha
Best of luck! Really hope you can get it

The Gold Epsom GHW I saw the posts about - the owner said in the comments that she sold it for converted to USD ~20k. I also saw a person post about purchasing the same spec from a consignment store in new condition (I wonder if it’s literally the same one ha) at 22-23k USD...so yeeeeeeep

Hope your SA can work the magic!!!