birkin owner, do you use your baby everyday?

I haven’t carried my B’s in a couple of years. It’s just not my lifestyle anymore. My favorite go to is my Evies/GP.

It is a personal preference and also depends on your bag collection. For some people, the price justifies using it daily to get your money's worth while others think that the price makes it a bag for special occasions. It may sounds like a piece of jewelry. Some people save their big rocks for special events while others will wear them to the grocery stores. No one should feel odd either way.

Yes, B or K every day. If I have a concern about weather or environment I grab a tote bag to put it in if needed. The only place I really don’t bring it to is workout/hot yoga.
I was Just thinking about this today as i made my slow March to the gym. I’d love to be carefree and just take my B to the gym... but i just can’t. I find When I’m out to the gym i dont Really come back home, so that is the whole day without my B or K. Wonder what other people do?

My B is reserved only for planned events (as well as 2 Chanel Classic Medium) as I have young children and mostly clumsy. Those reservations could change if I acquired a first K or a 2nd B. For daily, I use my Garden Party or Chanel Classic Maxi. I’m considering re-homing a few of my Chanel’s so I can look into purchasing a Bolide with shoulder straps as an option for daily use.

Reactions: chkpfbeliever
I was Just thinking about this today as i made my slow March to the gym. I’d love to be carefree and just take my B to the gym... but i just can’t. I find When I’m out to the gym i dont Really come back home, so that is the whole day without my B or K. Wonder what other people do?

Once you do hot yoga your only option is to go home and shower. And you can’t bring a purse into the room so all I can bring there is my wallet phone and keys.

I put it in the trunk while I am working out. My vehicle has a little pull over partition that keeps the contents out of view.

I bring a B to the gym, then lock in locker. But I don’t bring the B when I’m running on the track or at yoga. I keep the sweaty stuff in a separate tote.

I’ve sort of siphoned off one B that I’m really just going to use as carefree as possible. I’m a bit more careful with my other bags (or rather use less frequently, but still use them).

I bring a B to the gym, then lock in locker. But I don’t bring the B when I’m running on the track or at yoga. I keep the sweaty stuff in a separate tote.

I’ve sort of siphoned off one B that I’m really just going to use as carefree as possible. I’m a bit more careful with my other bags (or rather use less frequently, but still use them).

I’m so paranoid about the lockers. Have you ever had any scares or issues? There is a bank of lockers by our PT area out in the open. I Guess i wouldnt Be as paranoid putting my B there. As it would be out in the middle of everything and with cameras.

Which B is your Carefree B?

Reactions: westcoastgal