Birkin order of FSH in september

nyyparis

Feb 13, 2009
I will go to paris september. And many tpfers said H accept birkin order in that month. My question is once I bought a birkin on shelf. Could I find another SA or another shop to place order. Would it be possible if I use my mother s name to order the bag? thank you

Hi nyyparis. When did you buy the birkin off the shelf and where from? If it was from FSH this year you may find it tough to order a new one, except if you use another name (so far as they don't know you well there it is fine). If however you have a very good relationship with one of the SAs, try convincing her / him, you'll see they can sometimes bind the rules for certain clients.

point taken thanks
Hi nyyparis. When did you buy the birkin off the shelf and where from? If it was from FSH this year you may find it tough to order a new one, except if you use another name (so far as they don't know you well there it is fine). If however you have a very good relationship with one of the SAs, try convincing her / him, you'll see they can sometimes bind the rules for certain clients.

What if you purchase your bag in September however your SO would not be ready until 2010? I would think this would be okay because you are still sticking to the 1 bag per passport per year rule. I'm not sure... perhaps a more wise TPFer could chime in. I would just be honest with the SA and the worse they can say is no.....but hopefully not ;)

1 bag per shop would be nice too
What if you purchase your bag in September however your SO would not be ready until 2010? I would think this would be okay because you are still sticking to the 1 bag per passport per year rule. I'm not sure... perhaps a more wise TPFer could chime in. I would just be honest with the SA and the worse they can say is no.....but hopefully not ;)