birkin on a guy

This is a picture taken in SG!

attachment.php

icon1.gif
Re: birkin on a guy
Well, I´m kind of a Hermès collector, and here I am, on a recent photoshoot I gave to a Portuguese magazine... I just arrived carrying it and the stylist told me, we have to have it on the pics, can we borrow from you to other photoshoots?!!?she asked... The answer was obviously: NO honey

WOW THAT LOOKS GREAT WITH YOU
totally!!

THANKS!!!!
I will keep you all posted with other pics, with the other ones, but unfortunately the Satoralist is not coming to Lisbon, hahaha, and I don´t have photoshoots every single day, I mean, WE HERMÉS people, WE can´t have photoshoots every single day, that´s for little people with bad taste like Paris Hilton! Thank God, she´s going to jail! LOL

P.S-Another one from the same shoot!

Attachments

• comprimida2.jpg
    comprimida2.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 111
Oh and this I have on my files, and it´s quite recent, from Men´s Vogue I think...:heart:The birkins I have a few... It´s missing the guy and the plane, of course!

Attachments

• hear01_federer.jpg
    hear01_federer.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 371
Ladys and gentleman, at last but not least, this picture is from Hermés last show...
So, there´s any more doubts on birkin´s on guys?!?!?
I don´t think so...:supacool:

Credit: Style.com

Attachments

• jean-paul s07.jpg
    jean-paul s07.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 128
I love it when a thread like this comes up. It makes me wanna take all my bags out to play, hahaha.

Here's a pic of me this morning with my favourite baby. Chevre is so so so so hardy. I use it for weeks on end and when I think she is beginning to look a bit overused, I stuff her nicely and put her back in her box for a few days and voila.

Attachments

• Photo 79.jpg
    Photo 79.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 201
  • Photo 86.jpg
    Photo 86.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 201
I love it when a thread like this comes up. It makes me wanna take all my bags out to play, hahaha.

Here's a pic of me this morning with my favourite baby. Chevre is so so so so hardy. I use it for weeks on end and when I think she is beginning to look a bit overused, I stuff her nicely and put her back in her box for a few days and voila.

Eric - that first photo of you is so poetic!! LOVE IT!

Yeah - I think Birkins look great on men regardless if they are straight or not. I've seen quite a few here in Beverly Hills and they each looked chic and effortless. BTW, each man smelled good too!:drool: