birkin on a guy

vreelandia

A Living Work of Art
May 20, 2007
London, UK
Re: birkin on a guy
Well, I´m kind of a Hermès collector, and here I am, on a recent photoshoot I gave to a Portuguese magazine... I just arrived carrying it and the stylist told me, we have to have it on the pics, can we borrow from you to other photoshoots?!!?she asked... The answer was obviously: NO honey

WOW THAT LOOKS GREAT WITH YOU
totally!!
THANKS!!!!
I will keep you all posted with other pics, with the other ones, but unfortunately the Satoralist is not coming to Lisbon, hahaha, and I don´t have photoshoots every single day, I mean, WE HERMÉS people, WE can´t have photoshoots every single day, that´s for little people with bad taste like Paris Hilton! Thank God, she´s going to jail! LOL

P.S-Another one from the same shoot!

Attachments

vreelandia

A Living Work of Art
May 20, 2007
London, UK
Ladys and gentleman, at last but not least, this picture is from Hermés last show...
So, there´s any more doubts on birkin´s on guys?!?!?
I don´t think so...:supacool:

Credit: Style.com

Attachments

bagdizzy

All In
Mar 27, 2007
MySoju
definitely a larger size birkin will be great on guys...IMO, metrosexuals can easily carry it off!:yes: (wish dh is one...:P)

Eric Fam

Eric
Oct 4, 2006
Georgetown, Penang.
I love it when a thread like this comes up. It makes me wanna take all my bags out to play, hahaha.

Here's a pic of me this morning with my favourite baby. Chevre is so so so so hardy. I use it for weeks on end and when I think she is beginning to look a bit overused, I stuff her nicely and put her back in her box for a few days and voila.

Attachments

Hermes Only

King of B40s and K40s
O.G.
Feb 19, 2007
USA
Yeah, Im a guy. I love all things Hermes.

My HAC36cm Podium order is coming soon. I know HAC will look good on guys and I cant wait to have mine.

gazoo

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
US
I love it when a thread like this comes up. It makes me wanna take all my bags out to play, hahaha.

Here's a pic of me this morning with my favourite baby. Chevre is so so so so hardy. I use it for weeks on end and when I think she is beginning to look a bit overused, I stuff her nicely and put her back in her box for a few days and voila.

Eric - that first photo of you is so poetic!! LOVE IT!

Yeah - I think Birkins look great on men regardless if they are straight or not. I've seen quite a few here in Beverly Hills and they each looked chic and effortless. BTW, each man smelled good too!:drool: