Birkin Officer Reveal in Blue Nuit and Cypress

Hi, the bag looks amazing...
I wanted to ask you about your Kelly. Do I see right that the handle of your have moved forward? Does it happen with Kelly bags
Congratulations, your bag is gorgeous.
If I may ask do the officier Birkins cost more? Are they available or is this a special order.
it was a push order (a special seasonal design offered to SM). I don’t think it would be offered as a special order as it’s a limited collection.

I will take picture outside

Overtime, the hardware on the Kelly Handle allowed back and forth movement. It isn’t a defect. I think when the bags are new, the leather is stiffer, and the handle stays in place? Also, look how full my bag is—it may be the weight of all the crap I stuff in my bag? ! I really use the bag, and don’t treat it as being precious! (although in my ❤️ It’s special). I’m surprised nobody asked about the “white” splotches on the Kelly, which are clay from when I do pottery. Honestly, it could be that the handle shouldn’t move ...I have other less abused bags and I’d have to really use force to movie it? Hope that makes sense?
Your Kelly is fine...the Kelly handle is designed to move, so that when hand carried or worn on strap the handle moves with you and does not deform.