Birkin Offer Help!

I have this exact same bag - Birkin 30 Rouge Tomate w/ GHW in Clemence. Love how the leather feels so buttery soft. I've had mine for a little over two months and I store it laying on its side. So far so good!

Could you define how you lay the birkin on its side? Do you have a picture that you could share?

I have pretty much decided that I should get this bag :P

Sorry I'm not at home right now. I store this Birkin in the dust bag and literally just lay it on its side instead of upright. So far there has been no slouching. But I also think the fact that it's a 30 helps it maintain its shape. Hope this helps! You are right this bag is stunning - definitely a head turner!

Sorry I'm not at home right now. I store this Birkin in the dust bag and literally just lay it on its side instead of upright. So far there has been no slouching. But I also think the fact that it's a 30 helps it maintain its shape. Hope this helps! You are right this bag is stunning - definitely a head turner!

Thanks for the info. Since I have very structured birkin I never had to lay it down flat on the side like that.

But you are so right the size definitely will help with the shape maintenance. :smile:

UPDATE: I have gone to the boutique and checked out the bag and the color/gold hdw combination is TO DIE FOR!!!!

One thing that my SA messed up on is that she told me that the leather is togo but she realized later on that it is taurillon.

I have an epsom and togo birkins at the moment and have passed on a taurillon birkin before due to its potential to flap.

Could anyone with taurillon birkin tell me if the leather flap will happen drastically?

I tend to not overstuff bags and try to switch bags around at least weekly.

She is giving me until Saturday Noon to decide, which I find incredibly generous.

In my case, big difference
Togo 30 from 2007 versus younger Clémence 35 2013!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462440497.188293.jpg I don't think it's only the size.. But if you fill the bag nothing wrong.

UPDATE: Alrighty guys.

So, I just couldn't do it. The bag was so floppy in the bottom that the two front sides already had bent inwards. But my SA was so understanding and told me that I should only buy what is 100% right for me.

BUT! I did come home with a little something something :graucho:

I shall do a reveal on a new thread as a reveal and I will include a picture of the birkin that I couldn't bring home.

UPDATE: Alrighty guys.

So, I just couldn't do it. The bag was so floppy in the bottom that the two front sides already had bent inwards. But my SA was so understanding and told me that I should only buy what is 100% right for me.

BUT! I did come home with a little something something :graucho:

I shall do a reveal on a new thread as a reveal and I will include a picture of the birkin that I couldn't bring home.

Pity, It was a splendid red though, just pick the next one, would you chose Epsom or Chèvre or rather a bit slouchy as Togo?