Birkin needs help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mistikat, I beg to differ on the eBay front. Each country is different when it comes to eBay monitoring and UK is particularly bad. I speak from personal experience and from the experience of others in the UK. Unless you have a long trading history, the chances of you to succeed in selling a birkin bag on eBay once someone has clink on that 'report' this listing button is virtually zero.

Excuse me!! I'm not trying to sell my bag here. And i'm no longer selling on Ebay though as ebay has closed my account already.
This thread is to ask " Would Hermes accept to clean fake bag?" as someone said that my bag looks fake when i was selling it!!!

About your spa treatment concern... I was new here that time, i did many research and saw people talked about how to authenticate the bag by sending the bag for cleaning. So i did that on the day i got the bag on 17 April 2010.
Hope this help.

My question is based on your posts. You posted on April 14 that you were taking your KELLY to spa. When you retrieved the bag, suddenly, it had turned into a Birkin.

And no one has yet been able to answer the question regarding how it is that the person from whom you bought the bag had two identical gold birkins with identical markings for sale one day apart.

Hi mistikat, I beg to differ on the eBay front. Each country is different when it comes to eBay monitoring and UK is particularly bad. I speak from personal experience and from the experience of others in the UK. Unless you have a long trading history, the chances of you to succeed in selling a birkin bag on eBay once someone has clink on that 'report' this listing button is virtually zero.

Interestingly, I have seen it take much longer for fakes in the UK to be pulled than fakes on Ebay US. I disagree, based on my experience with Ebay over ten years, that it is a simple matter of just reporting an auction to get it pulled. It just doesn't work like that.

I understand that you are trying to help me. Let's take that to PM. I think people now are getting confused.

My question is based on your posts. You posted on April 14 that you were taking your KELLY to spa. When you retrieved the bag, suddenly, it had turned into a Birkin.

And no one has yet been able to answer the question regarding how it is that the person from whom you bought the bag had two identical gold birkins with identical markings for sale one day apart.

Thanks for trying to help. The bag is now mine and it's exactly as the picture show. I was trying to resize the picture but it still too big to add in here. I'll try my best.
Cheers,

The pictures in the link are dated 04/03/10 but you received the bag April 17. Were those the seller's pictures?

I think it would clear up a lot of misunderstandings if you take new pictures of your bag.

Dear you all,
I think i should leave it here for all my silly questions and weird concerned to you ladies. I very appreciate all your help and effort so much. Sometimes it hard for me (as i'm not english speaker) it's hard to express what i really mean and trying to say or ask for help.
I don't care now if this bag is fake or not as i've bought it already. What i've learnt is from now on i should buy my bag directly from the boutique so i can feel free for all the concerned and i can proudly say to people that i've bought this bag FULL PRICE and from Hermes shop by myself :biggrin: I hope you understand me. From now on if you have any question or want to talk to me please feel free to PM me only.

Kindly regards,

^How do you explain why there are so many fakes being listed from the UK?

Actually you are quite right. I went to see a bag earlier on today, thinking it was genuine and it literally stank and made me a little ill!... I promptly told the person the bag is fake and asked for it to be withdrawn.

I kinda knew before we met that something was not quite right.... But sometimes I like to give them the benefit of the doubt. It's always interesting to meet new people, even those that try to pull a fast one on you.

I have been gone all day. Excuse me if this is just dragging things on, but I have reviewed the receipts that are shown here. I am not comfortable accepting these as assuring authenticity. The third is simply the receipt from the eBay seller, and the first two do not identify what kind of bag was repaired at all. It could still be the kelly that you were talking about taking in.

I truly would care if a bag I bought turned out to be fake. I know you said you do not, but if johnrobc123 sold something that was not good, you should be taking steps to research your options.

I wish you the best.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.