Birkin lookout club

jag said:
Some NM's carry Hermes- I know you can order a Birkin from the NM in Troy, MI, so I am sure there are other NMs that do as well.

I just called there and I'm on the waitlist for one. The SA told me there is a 3 yr waitlist, ARGHHHH. Hopefully one will come in sooner cuz I don't think I'll be able to wait that long.

jessdressed said:
I just called there and I'm on the waitlist for one. The SA told me there is a 3 yr waitlist, ARGHHHH. Hopefully one will come in sooner cuz I don't think I'll be able to wait that long.

Congrats~! Which one are you waiting for? :biggrin:

^^^probably will be :biggrin: Colors kind of close to gold (well IMO), such as cognac and this other yellowish color have been coming in at the boutiques here. In fact I just passed on one yesterday lol, I'm more of an either kind of dull like gray or silver...or really loud like red lizard type of person :biggrin:

Koga said:
Thanks for the info Gigi Leung! I have emailed my former SA who told me to get back in june before she goes to Paris in July. She couldn't promise me a Kelly so please keep your fingers crossed for me:shame: I also called the Hermès store where I purchased my Birkin where I was told to send them a fax with name and previous purchases. I guess they want to see if I 'm worthy a new Kelly:biggrin:
Koga, I am definitely keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! :idea: Please keep us posted of your Kelly order!!! We'd love to share your joy when you get yours!!! :nuts:

Hermes will sell you a Birkin on a first come first service basis. If it is on the floor and you are the first person to offer your money, it's yours! I bought my Birkin after only a few visist to Hermes. I have been trying to buy another one for over a month, but I just got lucky the first time.

birkinbaby, you are 100% correct on the above...when I purchased my Kelly I walked in and it was there waiting for the person who ordered it. The two associates spoke and told me I could purchase if I wanted it. A sale is a sale and that is what they wanted.

Noriko, I will keep my eye open for you here. I have two Hermes stores near me. However, there are a lot of wealthy people near me and I am sure they scoop things up. Back when I purchased I don't feel it was as hard to get a bag. The Kellys were tough to buy, but now it is both...just more the Birkins. What size Kelly did you want again?

Kellybag said:
Noriko, I will keep my eye open for you here. I have two Hermes stores near me. However, there are a lot of wealthy people near me and I am sure they scoop things up. Back when I purchased I don't feel it was as hard to get a bag. The Kellys were tough to buy, but now it is both...just more the Birkins. What size Kelly did you want again?

If I get a Kelly it would definitely have to be red lizard or bicolor (black or brown with magenta piping/lining). I want to get the birkin first though :biggrin: I'd want a 32cm Kelly. The Hermes boutiques near me are always stocked with 1 birkin and a couple of Kellys, at least in recent weeks :biggrin: